𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆

I woke up to my alarm beeping at 9:15 AM

I remembered today I had to stay in some haunted house with my dad's sister and my parents are going on a business trip.

This sucks.

I got up from my bed and realised I had fell asleep with my clothes from yesterday. I walked to my bathroom and decided to shower since I stupidly forgot to change my clothes last night before I went to bed. I grabbed a towel from the cabinet from under the sink and hung it on the rail by the shower (I forgot what those things were called) and went back to my bedroom that was connected to my bathroom.

I went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I decided to wear loose ripped jeans, a oversized black T-shirt with a white sleeved shirt underneath, a checkered bucket hat, a chain necklace with a lock, and my lucky ring so I would make a first good impression so the fairchild family wouldn't hate me.

I went back to the bathroom and set my outfit on the counter next to the sink. I undressed myself and hopped in the shower and started to wet my hair. 'I hope today goes well' I thought in my head while grabbing my shampoo and squeezing some in my hand and started lathering it in my y/h/c (your hair color) hair.

After rinsing out the shampoo I put in some conditioner and left it in so it would be easier to brush and to be really soft.

I put on some body wash and washed my body. Then I rinsed my hair and body.

I got out of the shower and grabbed my towel from the rail wrapping it around my body. I did my skin care then I started to wipe my body. After I was all dried I put on some lotion and put on my outfit I picked out.

I started to brush my hair and it was much easier since I dont really leave in my conditioner but I decided to because I was worrying that my hair would look dry and I wouldnt want them to think I was a nasty human being who doesnt take care of myself. Couldn't be me.

I brushed my teeth and did my makeup witch was the usual eyeliner, mascara, and I decided to put on some lip gloss cuz why not?

I put on some perfume just in case i would smell bad and went out of the bathroom. I grabbed my suitcase and phone and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie!" My mom says in her regular perky happy voice. Sometimes it would be kinda annoying cuz her voice would be like that at the wrong time. For example I came home from a friend's house when I was supposed to have a sleep over but we got in a fight and I didnt want to sleep at her house.

And yes to this day we are not friends.

So I came home from her house and my mom asked me why I looked so mad in very happy and perky voice and i was annoyed af so I just ignored her and went upstairs to my room.

"Morning mom." I said sitting down with my mom at an empty seat where there was a plate with pancakes. "Where's dad?" I asked noticing my mom was the only one I sat down with. "Oh he forgot to pack his stuff he is just in the room packing it." My mom says knowingly. "Wasn't very smart of him to be packing last minute." I said with a slight laughter in my voice but i knew it was probably because my dad was busy with something about the trip. "Well he was busy organizing when mrs. Grose will pick you up and when me and your father will go to the airport." She said taking a bite of her pancake.

Called it.

I knew my father better than anyone besides my mom. I nodded and continued eating my pancake.

I finished eating my pancake and went to the kitchen to put away my dirty dishes.

"Mrs. Grose will pick you up at 10:30 and me and your father will leave at 11:00 to go to the airport." My mom called to me from the dining table.

I walked out of the kitchen and checked the time. It was 10:13.

"Do you have your stuff packed and ready to go?" My mom asked clearly worrying that I might have forgot to pack or left something important.

"Yeah, I put my suitcase by the door." I said reassuringly. "Oh ok I was just making sure." My mom said realeaved. "Mrs. Grose will be here any minute so make sure to be ready by then." My mom valled out to me as I quickly ran up the stairs to my bedroom to get a hoodie just in case if I get coled since I would be staying at a 'haunted house' I was assuming it would regualary be cold.

I entered my room and grabbed my hoodie and walked back downstairs.

"Oh look she came early!" My mom says looking out the window. I look in the window beside her and see a black limo pulling up in the drive way.

Damn they must be rich.

"Grab your suitcase." My mom said going to the bedroom. I guess shes gonna get my dad so the will say goodbye to me before I leave.

I grabbed my suitcase as I watched an old lady that was in the black limo wait inside it.

My mom and dad come in to the living room. "Hey sweetheart I guess mrs. Grose came early to pick you up!" My dad says giving me a hug. I roll my eyes since they sound happy I get to leave the house.

"C'mon y/n shes waiting." My mom says opening the door.

We go outside and start walking to the limo. The old lady which was probably mrs. Grose went out of the car and greeted us. "Hello you must be mrs. Robinson and mr. Robinson." She said with a serious face looking at my two parents.

"Oh yes and this is Y/n she will be staying at your place while we are on our business trip." My mom says smiling at mrs. Grose while mrs. Grose's expression stays the same. Mrs. Grose glances at me then back to my parents.

"Well i suppose we must get going then." Mrs. Grose says turning around back to the limo going back in to the drivers seat.

"Bye sweetie love you we will miss you." My parents say both hugging me at the same time.

"B-bye m-mom and dad." I say struggling to breathe since both of them were hugging me tightly. "Bye Y/n." They say kissing me on my forehead then going back to the house.

I notice my suitcase was already in the trunk because I didnt see it anywhere. I go in the back seat because i ain't going to sit by some old lady I didn't even know or seen she could just easily kidnap me plus she gives me creepy vibes.

She starts driving and we are just sitting in silence.

30 MINUTES OF DRIVING LATER
_______________________________________

We start to pull up to this gigantic grey mansion.

I bet they were loaded.

I started to think this might not be too bad but then i felt eyes on me. I felt like someone was watching me from the corner of my eye. I looked around and I saw this black crow just staring at me on the giant concrete fence that had a gate. Once I looked at it it flew away to somewhere that looked like a maze.

I decided to shrug it off since this manor was probably where most crows hung out since it had no color.

The gate opens and we go in to the front yard and mrs. Grose parks it. She gets out of the car and so do I and we start to walk to the mansion in silence.

She opens the door and we go inside...

_______________________________________

A/n: So this is the second part let me know if you like it so far 💕💕💕 :)