𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

"No one can escape life alive."
- Michael Crichton

︎☠︎❥︎❣︎༒︎✞︎ꨄ︎

______________________________

Y/n's POV:

I watched as Miles went out of my room shutting it behind him.

It was quite odd that he just kissed me on the cheek out of the blue and he just randomly switched up on me. But I chose to ignore it, assuming that he actually was sorry and didn't know how to show it so he showed it like that.

But I don't completely know what his intentions are.

I started to doze off into a wave of slumber.

I opened my eyes up to the bathroom on the cold tile floor. I felt as if someone was watching me, I felt like I wasn't alone. It wasn't in a good way it felt like something other than human burning their eyes into me.

I stood up facing the mirror. I was drenched in sweat like I just got out of a pool but I felt cold.

The mirror looked out of the unusual it looked like a void, when the back of me was a door. I turned around to face the door trying to open it but it woudn't budge.

It was locked.

"SOMEBODY HELP!!!" I screamed while banging my hands on the door. I started to sob until I heard a man's voice.

'They can't hear you, Y/n." I turned around to the mirror to see a man staring at me from the mirror. His face was distorted a little bit. He was in the mirror with a black void behind him, but a bit of water about 2 inches high.

'Your completely alone. Pathetic helpless girl.' The man says walking toward me in the mirror. I was shaking in fear as he kept getting closer and closer.

'In fact you have been alone your while entire life, your parents never cared for you.'

"Thats not true!"

'Oh, but it is. Why else wpuld they send you here? A business trip? I mean, they could be somewhere in paradise fucking at this very moment Y/n.'

"Stop!"

'Watch as they fade away, drifting as far from you until you are left with nothing.'

He is so close from inside the mirror that I am standing against the wall. I slide to the door trying to open it but still won't open.

'Watch as everything crash underneath your feet by a black whole, and once it swallows up everything you have in life it will take you to.'

At this point the man is fully out of the mirror as a shadow of darkness and fog trail behind him in every corner, cornering me. My breathing starts to pick up as my heart beat starts pounding faster than ever.