Draw Straws

"Here, lets draw straws to see who goes with who" Wadsworth said as he broke 8 match sticks into different sizes. He turned his back to the others to shuffle them he then thought of something clever.

See, ever since he laid his eyes on Mr. Green, he couldn't stop thinking about him. No one knows of Wadsworth's attraction towards men, on the other hand Mr. Green has no problem telling others he's a homosexual. Wadsworth had been wanting to be alone with Mr. Green all night. And splitting up with a partner was the perfect way to do it.

Before turning back to the group Wadsworth poked every stick outward except 2, one for Mr. Green and one for himself.

Everyone chose their stick; Mustard and Scarlet, Plum and Peacock, Yvette and White. And thank god his plan had worked; Wadsworth and Mr. Green.

"Ok now that everyone has their partners; Colonel Mustard and Ms. Scarlet check the bottom rooms. Professor Plum and Mrs. Peacock go to the cellar. Yvette and Ms. White to the upstairs bedrooms. And Mr. Green and I will search the attic" Wadsworth said as he lead the group back to the foyer.

Once reaching the foyer, everyone split up going to their assigned areas. Yvette, Ms. White, Wadsworth, and Mr. Green all walked up the stairs.

While walking, Mr. Green had a gay panic attack. He really liked Wadsworth, with his English accent and gentlemen like personality. He was absolutely perfect. He had been wanting to get alone time with all night but it seemed unlikely he would. But it's a pure miracle he gets to go the attic! Alone! With Wadsworth!! It couldn't get any better. Well if the murderer was caught then yea it would- ANYWAYS THATS NOT THE POINT. The point is Mr. Green now has a chance to make a move on Wadsworth.

Mr. Green was so lost in thought he hadn't realized they reached the foot of the attic already. "You wanna go in first?" Wadsworth asked with his body towards Green but head facing the attic stairs.

Mr. Green wanted to say yes so he can seem brave in front of Wadsworth. However, it was too scary and if the killer is up there the would never be able to tell Wadsworth his feelings. So he said "How bout we both go? Ya know so we can make sure neither of us our going to murder each other"

Wadsworth tried to suppress a smile but couldn't and chuckled. "Yes that does seem like a good idea" Mr. Green smiled a bit before walking up the steps besides Wadsworth.