Together in the Dark

Wadsworth and Mr. Green made their way up the steps and into the attic. It was dark, the only source of light coming from the hallway.

Wadsworth was very nervous about being alone with Mr. Green. He didn't want to make a fool of himself by doing something idiotic. Meanwhile Mr. Green was becoming rather pale of being with Wadsworth. He wasn't exactly sure what they were gonna do up here. Alone.

"Okay let's be sure that there is no one in here, we don't want any surprise murders" Mr. Green said as he looked around the room trying to push away his thoughts. Wadsworth stood by his side glancing around. "Yes, lets take a look around"

They began to move around the room, searching for anything peculiar. "Hmm nothing seems to be up here" Mr. Green said skimming over a stack of books. "I wonder if there's a secret passage up here, maybe that's how the murderer has been going from room to room" Wadsworth said looking up at the ceiling. "Yeah perhaps, but how-" Mr. Green was cut off by the slamming of the door.

"The door!" Wadsworth yelled, running down the steps and towards the knob. "It's locked! We're locked in here and no one knows!"

He realized what he just said, it didn't sound so bad actually. Mr. Green ran towards Wadsworth and jiggled the knob too. "It is!! Oh god! We're stuck here then! Unless we find a secret passage way as you said" Mr. Green said putting his hands to his face, rubbing his eyes.

"Is there a light in here?" Mr. Green said carefully making his way back up the steps. "I can't see a thing" Wadsworth followed Mr. Green back up and said "No I don't believe so. Ooh! But I think I see a window there!"

Wadsworth went to the far corner of the room, and moved a stack of boxes to reveal a circular window. "Now we have a bit of moonlight. We can search for more clues now"

"Yes. Clues.." Mr. Green replied, wanting to tell Wadsworth how he felt towards him.

Wadsworth was still by the window, trying to think of a way to make a move on Mr. Green. He continued to move boxes by the window. He lifted a box full of records off of something, and that something was a bench. It was connected to the wall, sort of like a bay window. This gave a him an idea.

His plan was simple. He would lure Mr. Green over towards the romantic moonlight. They gaze out the window together. Then he either tell him his feelings or kiss him right there. Telling him his feelings seemed more sensible tho.