A While Longer

Wadsworth was in a state of bliss. He was kissing the man he loved in a romantic scenery. Well as romantic as a scary dingy attic can be.

Mr. Green was also enjoying himself. Kissing Wadsworth was like being in heaven. Such a wonderful but a peculiar thing. He couldn't believe Wadsworth actually liked and wanted to kiss him back.

The two sweetly kissed for another minute until they heard a thump come from outside the door. Wadsworth stopped the kiss and lifted his head to see the door.

It was still closed, something must've fallen outside or something. The two stopped the kiss and looked towards the door. "We should probably find a way to get out. And go back with the others." Wadsworth said, staring back at Mr. Green.

"Hmm not yet" Mr. Green said bringing his hands to Wadsworth's face. "A little while longer just so we can be alone" He whispered into Wadsworth's ear.

"Okay but if we're gonna be in here for a while let's at least get comfortable" Wadsworth said getting off the bench. He took off his coat and tie. Mr. Green also took off his jacket and tie.

"Back to kissing now?" Mr. Green asked as he sat back on the bench. "Yes I would like that" Wadsworth said grinning. He sat in Mr. Green's lap. And stared into his eyes for a moment.

They admired each other's features in the moonlight. "I know we've only been together for a short period of time" Wadsworth said looking up and down from Mr. Green's eyes to his lips. "But I really love you"

Mr. Green put his hands on Wadsworth's back and pushed him closer to his face. "I feel the same way about you" He connected their lips. And both immediately melted into the kiss.

It was a passionate kiss this time. They enjoyed every second of it. Wishing it'll never end.

They began to move around more. Becoming more intimate. Wadsworth began to unbutton his shirt but stopped when there was a loud shriek from downstairs.

Both men stared at each other in shock, eyes wide. "I do think we must join the others" Wadsworth said retrieving his coat and tie from the floor. "Yes definitely" Mr. Green said straightening himself out.

"But after this whole murder nonsense. Can we pick up where we left off?" Mr. Green said in a small voice. "Yes, for certain" Wadsworth said giving a peck on Mr. Green's lips.

The door swung open. "There you two are!! We've been looking for you! Yvette was murdered!!" Mrs. Peacock said in an annoyed yet scared tone. Wadsworth and Mr. Green trailed behind her back to the hallway. Holding hands.