[23 || step out of clé]

"What do you think, stupid idiot" I said and looked over at Felix.

"You do?" He then said, but it sounded more like a question than a statement by the way he spoke.

"Of course I do" I said.

Felix sighed as he looked down. "Well that's what I thou... wait what!" He cried once he realized what I'd said.

It was my turn to sigh as I looked at him with disbelief. "I said I like you" I repeated myself.

Felix reaction was priceless. He was staring at the air in front of him, completely in shock, not saying a word.

"Yah, you idiot, aren't you going to say anything?" I asked him and hit him on the shoulder so he would get some kind of reaction, just any.

He didn't move, at all.

Well, some situations calls for crazy solutions. I think I shocked myself more than Felix when I leaned over towards him and kissed him, on the lips, just very quickly, but still.

"Guys!" A voice was heard. "Oh" we then heard the same voice.

Fuck, had they all seen it.

"Yeah" I said and looked up at them. I felt how my whole face heated up, but when I looked over at Felix he suddenly seemed calm, very calm. He was even smiling.

"Well, sorry to interrupt your moment there, but we have food" Chris said and they all sat down so we could eat.

"Finally, I'm so hungry" I said, but my face was still warm and most likely red.

"What are you most hungry for, the food or Felix?" Jeongin asked with a chuckle. The others chuckled as well because of his comment.

I stared at him. Wasn't he like a baby? He shouldn't be sayin such things. Although he's just a couple months younger than me.

"Yah!" I said "the food, of course"

"You sure?" He asked and I glared at him as I started taking food.

I stayed silent as we ate, and so did Felix who was still sitting next to me. I noticed how he looked over at me from time to time though, and I couldn't help but do the same at him.

The others were talking happily as they filled up their stomachs with food, but me and Felix intentionally stayed out of the conversations.

"Guys, could we please go to sleep soon, because I'm really tired" I said and yawned. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open.

"We could try finding some mattresses to sleep on maybe" Felix suggested.

"Yeah, that would be great" I said and stood up.

"No you stay there, we can fix it" Seungmin offered politely and stood up instead.

"I'm with you" Jeongin said and stood up as well.

"Should we really send out two of the youngest?" I asked the others.

"We two are the same age though, and before the two of us were sent out to get supplies" Seungmin said and shrugged.

He was right. "Wait, which day were you born?" I asked him. I needed to know if I was older or younger than him.

"September 22" he said.

"Fuck I'm younger" I said and pouted in annoyance.

"See, it's cool, we can go" Seungmin said and the two boys were walking away.

I had a bad feeling about it, but there wasn't much I could do.

"Wow, if I'd known earlier that you were younger than me" I heard Felix say from beside me and I saw how he smiled smugly.