Chapter 1

"I am going to sink inside you so deeply, that you will always remember that this belongs to me".

Grace Johnson shivered remembering that growled promise, which was made by him to her in all his glory, in pure male need.

Jack Smith. His name alone was enough to make her belly flutter with desires. Whatever promise he made, indeed he kept all of them because neither can she forget him nor any single moment of their time together.

The night they had spent together in her bed was absolutely awesome, if not magical. Considering she had long ago given up on fairy tales and magic, so that was saying something. Being hugged by Jack's steely body felt like a bliss. The way he was staring at her, she hadn't just felt desired for, this feeling was so much more than that, this feeling was more like she being the only woman for him. The Intimacy... was red hot. Way beyond making her toes curl, he had given all together a new meaning to pleasure. His dark eyes had burned with passion as he had slammed her with powerful strokes, his slightly longish strands of hair stuck on his forehead. What they had was far from reality almost impossible to forget his whispered demands and rough breathing as he rode her from one orgasm to another.

He took her body to places, places she didn't even know existed. He'd done it again and again. For five hours. Never satisfied. Never tired. So Hungry. so Greedy. So fascinating.

She'd had enough sex in her life to know that they shared something more.

But the next morning, he was gone. No note. No explanation.

A few days later, he sent her flowers, along with that an apology card where he was sorry for any trouble he might have caused. She'd been highly annoyed, slightly crushed but not gravely surprised.

Still she wasn't willing to give up. For the chance to see Jack again, Grace had broken her own rule and she called him. Not once but Twice. He never returned her calls personally, instead it was his assistant who had called her to let her know that he would be keeping his terms of their agreement. Nothing more was said.

So she'd been nothing to him. Yes she was aware before their night together that he didn't respect her. But how could she blame him, they'd first met when she'd stripped at his best buddy's bachelor party few years back. Somehow she'd hoped baring her true self to Jack would change his mind.

So Dumb.

Nevertheless he was everything she'd ever wanted in a man: Jack was beautiful, lucrative, he had a nurturing side to him as well, responsible and sexy... well very sexy. She wasn't giving him up without a fight.

"Goodmorning Boss" Thomas Williams sent her way a low whistle, his eyes roaming down her body as she emerged from the back of the club and stopped in front of the stage. "You lookin very fine Boss."

"Thomas" she greeted her blonde bodyguard. "Your job is to watch people not me."

"Since we are not open yet, no one is around. Besides i am not into eyeballing drunk college boys or horny married men. By the way i would like to know what color are your garters beneath that tiny skirt of yours."

Thomas was formerly a part of law enforcement. Though he never mentioned his department. By his education, he was an engineer from a community college. Thomas's life wasn't easy. Grace had no idea why he had applied to be her bouncer. But in the last few months that he'd been with her, he'd proved himself indispensable. There were days when her business really needed him.