Chapter 2

Twice x Reader Fan Fic

Seoul, Korea

9:00 pm

Y/N POV

"Hello Mrs. Cheng!!!" I shouted enthusiastically at my boss

"Pabo! Don't shout so loud. Don't you know what time it is right now?" Mrs. Cheng replied with an angry face

"Mianhae. I just missed you" I replied, trying to escape her wrath

"It's fine. You are a very diligent boy and you always remind of my son"

"Go and start your shift now"

I nodded to her and rushed to the changing room to wear my uniform. This is my second part-time job where I work 9 pm until 1 am. It has a nice pay but it doesn't really matter since I just like the vibe in working at a convenience store at night. After wearing my uniform I started my shift by mopping the floor.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

1:30 AM

Dahyun POV

"Late night cravings are the worst!" I whispered to myself while dragging myself towards the nearest convenience store to buy and refill my supplies of chocolate in our dorm.

I entered the store and decided to pick up some snacks also for the other members and in the process filling up the whole basket. I went to the counter to my surprise the clerk looks familiar.

"Good evening. What a lovely night isn't it?" The clerk replied while scanning the items

"Yeah, a bit cold even though I am wearing a jacket."

"That will be 20,000 won"

I gave the exact amount and bid farewell to the nice clerk. While going back, my mind was preoccupied with remembering where I saw that face. It's in the tip of my tongue yet I can't end pinpoint it out. My thoughts were interrupted when suddenly somebody dragged me in an alleyway.

"Kim Dahyun of Twice right?" the stranger asked while breathing heavily

I felt chills back in my spine because I was in complete gear for incognito mode

"Yes.... Are you a Once? Could you let me through? It's already past midnight; I need to go somewhere else."

"I LOVE YOU KIM DAHYUN AND YOU WILL BE MINE!!!" he shouted

He then viciously grabbed my arm

"OUCH!" I screamed

I looked at him in response to see what his problem is. Then fear started to kick in, as I looked at his eyes he looked like someone who didn't sleep for the past few days. I quickly kicked him in his crotch and threw the snacks I purchased in his face to distract him. I quickly dashed into the main street where there were lights and began screaming for help.