Chapter 3

Twice x Reader Fan Fic

Seoul, Korea

2:30 am

Nayeon POV

I, Jeongyeon, and Mina are still watching Doctor Strange per Mina's request. On the other hand, Momo is binge eating in the dining table and Jihyo is doing her night routine in the bathroom. We are about to finish the movie but it's been an hour Dahyun still hasn't come back .

"Dahyun is taking a while huh" I whispered to Jeongyeon and Mina avoiding to wake up Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who was sleeping in their respective rooms.

"Did you text her?" Jeongyeon replied

"Do you think something happened?" Mina asked to both of us with a worry on her face

"Maybe she was just-"

Before I could finish my sentence Jihyo's phone rang

"Hello manager what's the problem?" Jihyo answered while in the bathroom. We were about to turn off the tv when Jihyo screamed

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DAHYUN IS IN THE HOSPITAL!?"

We were shocked and confused on what happened. Jihyo began to explain that Dahyun was attacked by a stalker while buying in the convenience store. The managers were called by Dahyun when she woke up and are on their way to check on her.

"Let's go and visit her. Do you know where she was admitted?" I asked Jihyo

"Yeah manager-nim told she's in Seoul National University Hospital"

"Then let's get changed and go there"

Jihyo, Momo, Jeongyeon, and Mina nodded to my plan while Sana, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu are still sleeping despite Jihyo's scream earlier....

Dahyun POV

"Ughhh... where am I" I grunted while opening my eyes

"Good morning ma'am you are in the vip room of Seoul National University Hospital" a nurse replied while carrying a clipboard with her

"Can I ask how did I end up in here?" I asked the nurse while remembering what happened. But as soon as I remembered the two stalkers I felt cold sweat run into my back and palms.

"Are you okay ma'am? You were carried here by a handsome gentleman while carrying you. He also paid for the vip room"

"May I know who he is?"

"Sorry but he told our director to not tell his name and want to remain incognito. He also asked to keep you here until morning to make sure you recover."

I faintly blushed upon hearing how sweet and kind this mysterious guy is. Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice outside:

"I'm her manager and acts as her guardian also"

"That would be all ma'am and I hope you enjoy your stay in here. Press the buzzer if you need anything" She then bowed and went outsider. Our manager then went in while catching her breath saying:

"What do you think are you doing Dahyun!? Going out in the middle of the night without an escort!"

I couldn't blame her for getting mad and I know she's just worried for me and the others. I breathed deeply first before apologizing to her

"I'm sorry manager. I just wanted some time alone also while getting snacks. It won't happen again I promise" I then bowed towards her

"Aishhh, this girl. Just make sure it won't happen again"

"So explain to me what happened"

I then started to tell her that there was a stalker who threatened me and I had to outrun him before going back to the dorm. Upon trying to outrun him another stalker appeared cornered me. I closed my eyes while begging for help and on the process I lost consciousness and ended up here. I also told her that a nurse told me that a gentleman carried me in here and paid for the expenses.

"I see. That was dangerous, we should inform PD-nim on what we should do."

"Okay manager. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused" I apologized while bowing

"It's fine, what's important is that you're safe right now"

As soon as manager finished her sentence somebody knocked on the door. Manager got up and opened the door and it was Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Jihyo and Mina. They asked what happened and I from the top told the story again...

"I'll be going now girls. I'll report to JYP regarding about this incident. You should all rest now it's almost 4 am."

"We'll stay here since the room is so big and can accommodate all of us. We'll make sure Dahyun recover" Jihyo replied

Manager then went out and we talked all morning about who could the mysterious person be. The vip room had multiple couches that could fit 2 person each. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were the first pair while Mina and Momo were the other pair.

Sana POV

We decided to sleep in shifts just in case Dahyun would have nightmare since we don't know if she was traumatized. Jihyo and I were in the first shift.

"We were very lucky that nothing happened to Dahyun" I whispered to Jihyo while looking into the city lights through the vip room's window

"I know right. He must be a good fighter or athlete to outrun or beat the stalkers while carrying Dahyun" Jihyo replied

"He must be famous and rich. He can afford the vip room and I heard nurses whispering while on the way here that Dahyun can stay for as long as she liked, as long as she fully recovers."

"That's amazing. I wish we know his identity so that we can thank him properly."

A cold breeze went by to our face and remembered that our comeback is in 2 weeks. Christmas is also lurking around.

"I hope he's handsome" I giggled

"Pabo. Let's wake Naeyon and Jeongyeon and get some rest."

Y/N POV

After carrying the girl and paying for her hospital bills, I went home to get some sleep. Yet I kept on sneezing all night which woke me up all night long. I wonder if somebody kept on talking about me. Before I noticed it was 4:00 am again. Time to start my daily routine once again...