5- Once a Malfoy, Always a Malfoy

The boys were explained what was happening with living arrangements and sent off to their room. Draco followed Harry as he huffed and sped towards the dungeons, hoping to lose Malfoy on the way to prove that he was lying about his memory. He took false turns down the corridors, sped around the corners and ran up the stairs. Malfoy, who had no idea what was happening, was starting to get tired. 

"Where exactly are the Slytherin common rooms? I'm starting to tired of all this walking..." He mumbled and Harry paused. Did he really not remember? He turned around to face Draco. "Who am I?" He asked, hoping for Malfoy to say something dumb. Draco visibly lightened up, "You're Harry James Potter, the one that defeated the dark lord when they were a baby! I have a bunch of pictures of you in my drawer!" he said and blushed when he realised what he said. 

Cute- No not cute. It's Malfoy and that's creepy. Harry huffed and finally headed towards the Slytherin dorms. Draco also huffed, tired from being pulled around. He didn't understand why Harry was so mean to him. Was it something he said? Was older Draco not friends with Harry? 

Draco could have sworn that he told himself to be friends with Harry Potter, even despite his father's hatred towards the brunette. He sighed as Harry stopped in front of the dorms and explained what Snape did to him not even 24 hours ago. "I'm not going to take you everywhere so you better learn everything by yourself." Harry scoffed and Draco nodded. 

Draco looked at the slightly shorter boy and decided that he might as well ask him why they were on bad terms. "Um... H-Potter?" He meekly called for Harry's attention. Harry turned around and raised an eyebrow and Draco immediately regretted asking the boy anything, so he decided to play it off. 

"You're sleeping on the floor right?" 

'DAMMIT! WHAT WAS THAT!? I was meant to ask where we were sleeping and if we were sharing a bed. Maybe that's why he hates me... I've never been really good at controlling my tongue in front of anyone but my father' Draco panicked.

Harry rolled his eyes, "You really are Malfoy, of course, that wouldn't change. Don't worry, I don't want to share a bed with you either but unfortunately, you only have one bed and I don't like the floor." He huffed and Draco looked down. It's Hogwarts so father wouldn't be able to see me right? He looked anxiously around the room they arrived at. It looked extremely similar to the one he had at home except it was smaller and didn't have a chandelier. 

He walked into what he assumed was the bathroom to see that this one didn't have a jacuzzi in it, instead, there was a bathtub with roses on it and a shower with a glass screen that could fog up when someone used it. Draco walked out of the bathroom, after approving it, and into the bedroom where Harry had flopped face-first into the bed. 

Harry took a deep breath, inhaling the delicious smell of mint, green apple and firewood. He absolutely loved the smell of Draco, not that he would admit it. He heard a rustle and turned around to see Draco looking at him, absolutely beaming.