slowly getting there ~ 2

Chaeyoung is still drawing on her notebook humming the songs that's coming out of her phone. "I should do something productive for once." she says while getting up going to the elevator headed to check out her room.

She was walking in beat of the music, relaxing and admiring the beautiful view of the ocean until she looked back and saw Mina. The world stopped for Chaeyoung, her mind went blank.

"I-I.." Chaeyoung says while walking faster.

Instead of taking the elevator, she took the stairs. Good thing Mina was entering the elevator, it was a relief for Chaeyoung.

"Son Chaeyoung, get these thoughts out of your head. You're such a pabo." Chaeyoung murmurs to herself while slouching up the stairs.

She started to forget everything that happened thanks to her music and the beautiful scenery.. well, until they met each other again on the same floor.

Chaeyoung put on a shocked nervous face while there was Mina walking out of the elevator eyeing Chaeyoung. The environment went quiet, such an awkward situation.

Chaeyoung tries not to blush but her cheeks ended up cherry red. "Hey, everything's alright?" Mina asks speaking english.
"M-mwo?" Chaeyoung tries to understand her.

"Ohh you're korean." Mina says with a huge blush on her face. She asked the question again in korean.

"Yeah-h, everything's alright." Chaeyoung replies.

"What's your name?" Mina asks. "Son Chaeyoung, I'm assuming yours is Mina?" Chaeyoung responds with a confident voice. "How do you know?" Mina asks. "Oh I overheard the conversation with the employee a while ago." Mina puts on an embarrassed face.

"By the way, where are you going?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Oh I'm going to my room how about you?" "Oh same." Chaeyoung replies. "Are you on this floor?" There was an awkward silence but Mina nodded in reply.

They start walking in the hallway full of the rooms in that floor. Nothing can beat the awkwardness in that hallway, nothing. It was dead silence. They were walking trying not to make eye contact which made them look like complete psychopaths. They continued the silence and awkwardness until Chaeyoung says..

"My room is here." Chaeyoung was glad that she finally found her room. She also noticed Mina didn't say anything so maybe their rooms were apart, it was a relief.

But little did Chaeyoung know that Mina says "My room is here too." while pointing to the room beside Chaeyoung's room.

Chaeyoung screams in pain and excitement. Pain since she doesn't want to think or catch any feelings for her and excitement since she might be able to find a "friend".

"Thanks for accompanying me." Mina says while Chaeyoung waves her hand and goes to her room on the side. They both go into their respective rooms.

"Aish Chaeyoung what was that?? You have a girlfriend Ms. Son and she's waiting for you. Chaeyoung, snap out of it." Chaeyoung says to herself. She lays herself on her bed in a comfortable position and tries to take a nap but all of the thoughts about Mina can't leave her head until Nayeon calls her.

"Chaeyoungie!!! How is it so far? I miss you so much I can't wait for you to be here." Nayeon says in an excited tone.

"Nabongs! Its going good so far! Nothing much happened, I just came in my room." Chaeyoung says.

"Ahhh it's so close till' I can see you again. Just so little till I can-"

"Stop with the aegyo Nabongs" Chaeyoung says while both of them are giggling.