The Proposal

Disclaimer...
I solemnly swear that I don't own harry Potter or it's characters the story is my imagination and don't who hate mxm please keep your beeeeeep hands away from the story...

Pairing

Draco x Ron (obviously)

Charlie x Harry

Bill x Fleur

Percy x Penolepe

Fred x Hermione

George x Angelina

Neville x Ginny

Luna x Dennis

Pansy x Daphne Greengrass

....... I may add the pairing as I go on......

#everyoneloveronweasely

............................................................................

To the story

Chapter 1...The Proposal

Where are we going right next? asked the red head to his beloved blond who was lying on his leg as they have finished their picnic date he just don't want to go back to the burrow. Ron had been restrained to the bed by the healer as he was weak and may have chance to lose their child or himself. It was three months back now Ron was five months pregnant Draco has convinced the healer and Ron for this Date which Ron did not complain. It has been hard since he found out he is pregnant Draco did not come to the house as often as he used when Ron told him that he was pregnant.  In a month he rushed back to them without giving an explanation he was giving him the Royal treatment than he was missing for two days when he was confided to the bed than he was there only during the night. As Ron was thinking about  the events from the pregnancy  announcement he felt something was sliding into the finger it was an old dimond ring. 'What if I said no? ' Ron said bending closer to Draco. Draco lifted his head from the lap to meet Ron. 'I know you baby and you love me soooooo much making me the luckiest man already. This just an announcement to the world that you are mine' Ron started to chuckle but he  never expected Draco to plan their wedding in borrow within a week.

.......... Draco pov........

Oh my perfect Ron bulging with love. I love everything about him except for his brother. In past when I was dating him they made me miserable whenever I tried to kiss him or go more.

(A.n: I made them date in their fourth year)

Fourth year hogwarts

Malfoy  I heard someone call me. There he was so innocent and beautiful. What Weasley? I cursed my voice when he looked down. Do you have a date for the ball? He asked. Yeah why won't I have a date. I am not like you... Before I finish my sentance he ran away from me.  I still wish I said that I didn't have a date and taken him to the ball. On the night of the ball I met him again almost drunk sitting in the corner for some reason I was glad that he did not dance with patil sister. I went close to him and to wipe his  mouth to this day i dont know . He attacked my lips as I came close to him. When we can't breathe we moved a bit away. I saw his eyes in shock he was about to run away but I didn't alow him to crashing my lips on him. He taste like honey and I will always devour it. We kept it secret as we are two different part of the war. But we are always on our own world loving each other. During those years I learnt that Ron  is insecure and he  always neglected by his family and others. I told him that my world will always focused only on him. I belive that what he told me was true till I met his brothers. I know Percy, Fred and George from school but their persona change when I was introduced as Ron's boyfriend. Bill and Charlie was really intimating Ron had told me that they will never be home but by the time we are officially dating both of them shifted near burrow making this hard when I thought things cannot get worse Ron became pregnant it is not a bad thing but  his brothers  they threw me out of their house, when I thought they are the worst I met the true colors of Arthur Weasley man that man can be angry even you know who  will be scared of him. I cannot leave Ginny she single handly beat  the lights out of me when Ron was confided to the bed it took me two days to recover. If I tell my fear of his overprotective family my firefly will not belive me.

What are you thinking? Ron asked gently stroking my head.

I can't wait to make the world know you are mine. Firefly I said making him blush. I can't take him far away from his family. They may be fiery bunch who am I to judge when I am the same when it comes to my firefly.

.................................................................

I hope the story is nice...
If you love it please comment and please tell me whose brotherly talk you want to hear first.