Charlie

Disclaimer...
I solemnly swear that I don't own harry Potter or it's characters the story is my imagination and don't who hate mxm please keep your beeeeeep hands away from the story...

Pairing

Draco x Ron (obviously)

Charlie x Harry

Bill x Fleur

Percy x Penolepe

Fred x Hermione

George x Angelina

Neville x Ginny

Luna x Dennis

Pansy x Daphne Greengrass

....... I may add the pairing as I go on......

#everyoneloveronweasely

.................. Prequel to proposal..........
(This story is about Charlie and Harry
So bear with me it is an oneshot..... )

Hmmmm..... Hnnn. Uhhh.... Char.... Leeeee... If not for the silencing charm the whole house will be hearing them. charlie is addicted to the boy who lived. he never expected to love him like he did or thought his love will be returned by the boy who lived. he remembered few years back in Bill's wedding when he first saw him. he was next to Ron who was adding food to Harry's plate. They were cute together at first he thought that they were together but later he found out that Harry was going out with Ginny. they met again in the victory party where he learned from Ron that Harry broke up with Ginny as he was into boys. he could never forget that day.

 Charlie and Harry was married for almost an year. It was so shocking for everyone except Ron who were there when they batted their eyes for the first time. Charlie felt like honeymoon everyday since he married. The reason he decided to move and took the job as an auror is all for Harry. He had other one reason too but he used Harry as an excuse he know Harry will move to Romania without a second thought but when he heard that his baby brother love Malfoy he wants to be here if the boy tries to break his baby. He is so angry that Harry can ease him rough sex none are complain about it but he is afraid that harry will also end up pregnant before their enemies end up in jail. He kissed Harry passionately as he came inside him he pulled the condom off as he laid down. He came this afternoon home only to learn that the Malfoy took him for a date. He took my sick pregnant baby brother out for a date. Ron was confided to bed because of this pregnancy. Damn Malfoy I said as I heard a whimper. If not for me.... Ron will not be this much trouble with the..... Pregnancy. Harry's eyes we're flooding. Oi, calm your horses babe...... Shhhhhh..... Shhhh..... Ron would have followed you without a second thought.... I am angry because that idiot dragged him when he is Ill. I am not mad at you or the baby. I hate Malfoy it is natural for bigger brother. I kissed Harry's lips when we were interupted by a knock. Ron came back as soon as those words leave George's mouth I rushed out of the bed towards the door where draco was standing with one hand on Ron's shoulder and another on the growing stomach. I want to punch that bastard.

A. N
-------------
Sorry for the delay I was not planning for the second chapter...... Still it is here if you want to continue pls let me know.......