28

Raphael was waiting for Emily at the gate of the house where Andre lives:

- I would have stolen you now and taken you to me. You're just driving me crazy, - he hugged Emy tightly, not wanting to let go. After all, she completely belonges to him, and only to him. Raphael had been kissing Emily on the lips. His kisses had been continuing in the neck. He had been kissing her, breathing in her scent. Raphael was so fascinated by Emily that he was lost in time and space, forgetting where he was and where to go.

- Raphael, stop. We are on the street, - Emily gently touched Raphael's face with both hands, she looked into his blue eyes. She herself wanted to retire with him. She touched her lips to his lips.

In the elevator, he stood behind Emily, breathing in the scent of her hair, feeling the warmth of her body. She was his passion. He was obsessed with her.

There were already many guests in Andre's apartment, they came to congratulate him. Emily and Raphael immediately sat at the table in the living room. Raphael's phone rang and he went away to talk. And at that moment Andre sat down to Emily with glasses and champagne. He took her hand like a gentleman and kissed her. Andre silently filled their wine glasses:

- For my health, - he said with a smile.

- For you. I see you have a new girlfriend.

- Are you talking about that blonde?

- Yes, about her.

- No, she's not my girlfriend. We are with her, how would I tell you, well, just friends, you understand?

- Just friends?

- On your part, it looks like jealousy.

- Hmm. Give me one reason why I should be jealous of you, - Emily decided to play by his rules.

- Probably because you like me, - he stared into her eyes and defiantly examined her figure, mentally undressing her.

- Andre, I'm not Manon, and not your girlfriend.

- How juicy it sounds! My girlfriend.

- I'll be honest, I don't like you and I never liked you.

- You begin to interest me in your coldness.

- You're drunk.

Emily headed to Raphael. She knew that he would be on the balcony. And so as not to upset him, and especially not to quarrel Andre and Raphael, she decided not to say anything about this conversation. Probably Andre is really very drunk or wants to take revenge on Manon.

- Sorry to leave you there alone. My colleagues called.

Emily hugged Raphael.

- It's good that you came here.

- If you want to retire, then we can leave.

- I want, but later, - he stroked her hair, her face. - I want to give you something. - Raphael led Emily into the room, opposite the mirror.

He took a little box from his pocket. And he looked at Emily's reflection in the mirror:

- It is not as beautiful as you, but it is worthy of you, - he pulled out of its box a gold necklace with diamonds Cartier.

- Oh, it's very beautiful, Raphael.

Emily removed her hair and Raphael put a necklace on her neck. Before Emily, he had not given such jewelry to anyone. He was a little worried, did not know how Emily would react to such a gift.

- Raphael, I don't even know what to say, - she turned to him.

- Do you like?

- Very like. Thank you.