The last light of hope

When he opened the door, there he was in front of the Seungcheol, he tried to close the door but it was all useless, Seungcheol managed to enter and threw Jeonghan towards a wall, he quickly approached him and began to hit him, then he began to strongly tighten his neck. Jeonghan while saying:

SC- You win this by making me wait, today you will finally be mineJeonghan tried to separate himself from him, he scratched Seungcheol's face but he did not separate, after a few more blows Seungcheol began to kiss Jeonghan roughly, Jeonghan felt a lot of disgust when he felt Seungcheol's lips on his, he tried to push him but not He could, he did not have much strength, he felt very weak, he felt terribly disgusted when he felt Seungcheol's hands on his waist, without further ado Seungcheol threw Jeonghan and began to undress him, until the inevitable happened ...Seungcheol had abused Jeonghan ...

The next morning he felt completely disgusted, he felt like the worst person in the world, he couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to leave that place, but Seungcheol had locked him in his own house, and also sent him a video of them two having intimacy, even if he tried to report it, he couldn't do it, since he was locked up, and also Seungcheol was threatening him by telling him that if he tried to escape or ask for help that video would be all over the internet ...

Jeonghan could no longer write a letter and finally took a rope that he had in the attic, tied it to the ceiling fan ... He took a knife and then slipped it around his wrists, he climbed on a chair and hanged himself with that rope .. .

The letter read the following:

You are probably wondering why did you do it? That's simple, simply because I couldn't take it anymore, I lost the only person in the world who understood me, the only person I loved, I lost my beautiful Hong Jisoo ... Also, Choi Seungcheol abused me, he came and just I take away the last desire I had to live ... Am I selfish? Why am I only selfish? Aren't the people who hurt me so much selfish? When my parents kicked me out of the house just for being gay ... I don't see anyone saying something to them, instead they tell me over and over that I'm disgusting, they repeat. time and time again that I don't think about others Maybe I wasn't ready for this world? I don't know, I could never understand Why do we live? I just know that in this world I'm not happy without Joshua ... Even if you try to help me So that I can move on, I will not be able to, that is already clear to me, why cannot anyone understand that I did not want to be in this world from the beginning? Just let me go with him, if I'm not happy here I probably am, and Seungcheol, I just want to tell you that I don't have any kind of grudge against you, I'm just telling you that you're completely crazy, Seokmin and Sooyoung I'm sorry, and mom and dad I'm sorry for disappointing you, but finally I'll be happy with Joshua and my mom Hane, everyone keep going, after all you never needed me, take care I love you.

A week later they buried Jeonghan next to his beloved Joshua, both graves were connected by a beautiful red thread, which meant that their love would be forever ... Finally both could find inner peace and could be happy anywhere. be ...

FINISH