The Warner Trio

I opened the doors of the studio break room. Where is everyone? I thought. Oh, probably working. I sat down on the too-comfortable-to-be-in-a-break-room couch and tapped my fingers on the small coffee table, occasionally parting my hair with my fingers.

Eventually, something broke the silence. I heard quiet whispers. I looked up at the door, but it hadn't been opened, so I ignored it. After a few minutes, it came back. As I was standing up to start looking around the room, I was jumped on by two... uh, well I'm not really sure what they are, but two of them jumped on my lap. "Surprise!" They yelled. One of them had a bright red cap on backwards and a blue oversized sweater, while the other, who I presumed to be a girl, had on a pink skirt and flower holding her ears together. A third, taller one in long tan pants jumped out from behind the couch and stood on the table in front of me.

"Uh, hello...?" I said. The small girl tugged on my hair. I had baby cousins who liked to mess with my hair, so I didn't mind too much. "Your hairs super pretty!" she said, pulling harder. Was she trying to hurt me? "Thank you," I said, ignoring the pain.

The smaller boy started... sniffing me? Uh, alright, whatever. Eventually he looked up at me and smiled brightly. "Do you have candy on you?" he said. I smiled, pulling out a bag of jellybeans in a number of different colors. He gasped and started jumping up and down excitedly, holding onto my arm. "Can I have some?" he asked. "You can have them all. I can't eat them cause, well, you know." I pointed to my mouth, allowing them to see my braces with my (your favorite color) bands. "Woah!" they both looked interestingly. "You've got wires in your teeth?" the girl asked. "Are you from the future?" the boy added on. Had these kids never seen braces before?

"Alright you two," the older one said, "that's enough." The boy sitting next to me grabbed the candy bag from my hand and poured it down his throat. I blinked in surprise, then laughed. "You're awfully adorable, aren't you?" I smiled. He shook his head. "My baby sister's the cute one," he pointed. I turned around to see the girl with her arms crossed. The two other siblings were snickering. I ignored them and picked up the girl, setting her on my lap.

"Right," I said, "and who might you be, pretty lady?" She laughed, embarrassed. My dads nicknames always worked to make me feel happy. "My name is Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca III. But you can call me Dot!" I sat there for a moment, trying to register what this girl just told me. Who gives their kid a name like that? Though, she did say 'princess', maybe her parents were just extra because they were royalty. Does that make it better or worse? I shook my head and smiled. "Alright, Dot then." I moved her off my lap.

I turned to the boy. "And what's your name?" I asked. He smiled. "I'm Wakko!" I only then noticed his slight accent. I just ignored it, nodding. I looked up at the older sibling. "And you are?" Suddenly, he reached down and grabbed my hand, pulling me up on the table. He spun me around, letting me just lean back enough so he could catch me. "Prince Yakko Warner," he winked. "And you?" Oh god, I thought, one of these guys... "Um," I began to answer, "Y/N—"

"Yakko!" the two younger siblings yelled. He stood me back up. "What? I was just introducing myself!" he smiled and helped me down off the table. He dropped to a cross-legged position.

"We don't get many kids around here," Dot said.
"We don't get any kids around here," Yakko complained, "unless they're actors, but they're all boring."
I parted my hair with my fingers. "Well I'm just here because of my dad," I said.
"Your dad?" Wakko questioned.
"Yeah, he doesn't like leaving me at home by myself, so he just makes the higher ups let me walk around here."
"But what about your mom?" Dot asked.
"Oh, I don't have one."
"Dot..." Yakko scolded.
"Oh no, it's fine!" I said. "I get asked about it all the time, so I don't mind." I parted my hair again.
"We don't have parents either!" Dot said.

Wait, what? That's so sad! These kids, well, the younger two at least, look younger than me! How could they not have both of their parents?! Where do they live? How do they even—

Wham! The doors to the room flew open, throwing off my train of thought. Three people stood in the doorframe. A large security guard, a bald man with glasses, and a rather beautiful nurse. In unison, the three children jumped into each person's arms and yelled, "Hellooo nurse!" Then they each delivered a kiss to the humans and took off. "Find us at the Water Tower!" Yakko yelled back as he bolted away. I stood up and walked to the door to watch the three people run after the kids, parting my hair.

...the Water Tower?