We're the Warners

I sat on the couch with my arms crossed. My dad made sure that there was a guard standing outside the doors of the building I was staying in. Granted, this particular guard didn't seem to be the brightest, or the fittest. But it didn't matter. Point is I was stuck in here. And I wasn't sure there was any way for the Warners to get in.

Well, speak of the devil and he should appear. Or rather, speak of his minions and he should send them, because right then the doors flew open and the Warner trio jumped onto the table. "Hey!" They yelled in sync. "We're so sorry Y/N!" Wakko said, jumping into my lap. "Yeah, Yakko told us your dad got really angry!" Dot said, joining Wakko. I laughed. "It's fine, you two! Don't worry." I hugged them both tightly. "Wait, how did you guys get past the guard?"

"Oh, that's Ralph, we mess with him all the time." Yakko said. The younger two nodded. "Oh, we came up with a plan!" Dot said. "It's the perfect way to make your dad like us!"

"No, absolutely not." Yakko stood up. "I told you both that there was no way I would let you try that." Wakko and Dot both put their ears down. "Pleeease??" Yakko still refused, shaking his head. "Uh, what's the plan?" I asked. "We want to meet your dad!" Wakko bounced up and down. "We'll show him we're nice, and then he'll let you hang out with us!" Dot said. Wakko nodded in agreement. "Actually..." I thought for a moment, parting my hair with my fingers. Yakko looked worried. "Y/N, no. You can't be serious!" He said, trying to stop me from considering this idea. "I think it would work. It's worth a shot at least. Like, what do we have to loose?" I shrugged.

"What do we have to...?" Yakko chuckled. "I can't believe this." He turned around and put his hands over his face. I decided to just ignore it. I got up and the younger siblings followed. "Are you gonna come?" I turned to Yakko. He looked around, thinking for a minute, then rolled his eyes. "Fine," he groaned.

* * * * *

After making our way past a few offices and having to do some video game-style hiding to get past a few people, we made it to the doors of my dads office. Yakko walked up to the door. "Alright sibs," he turned to his baby siblings, "behave yourselves," he demanded. They both nodded. With a deep breath, he knocked on the wooden doors.

"Come in," my father spoke from inside the room. The trio threw the doors open and ran to stand in front of his desk. He looked up at me as I walked in cautiously. "Y/N, who are these three creatures?" He asked. "We're the Warner Brothers!" the two boys exclaimed. "And the Warner sister!" Dot joined in. My dads eyes narrowed. "I remember you," he said in an intimidating tone, pointing to Yakko. The siblings turned to Yakko, and he shrugged, indicating that he didn't know what to do next. Dot took matters into her own hands and climbed onto the desk.

"We're here to show you what responsible people we are," she curtsied. "So that you'll let Y/N be friends with us!" Wakko joined Dot and made his way to the top of the desk. "She's very nice, you know." Dot and Yakko nodded. My dad did nothing but move his chair back. The feeling in the room had shifted, and I knew our plan had failed.

"I was warned about you three." He stood up, walking towards me. "Dad..." I said quietly in a last ditch attempt to make him stop, but it wasn't worth it. He had made up his mind. "I was told you'd be 'out of control' and 'a nuisance' but I didn't think this is what they meant." He grabbed my arm and walked towards Yakko. He bent down, looking him right in the eyes. "I don't want to see you anywhere near my daughter," he stated firmly. He walked towards the door with myself in hand. I thought about turning back to wave goodbye, but I couldn't. It would be too much to bare.