Hot tub

(a/n: i kinda like this chapter)

We all stepped into the cottage. It was so beautiful, it made me forget everyone around me. Fred's hand slipped through my waist and with that I focused on everything. Draco walked past us, making sure he pushed Fred's hand while walking. 

"Alright, everyone pick rooms!" said Ron excitedly

"Oh no Ron. We have this organized. Since we only have 2 rooms, girls go to the room in the left and boys go to the room in the right." said Hermione pointing to the two rooms.

"Well that's just unfair. There are only 2 girls and there are 7 boys." says George. 

"Ok then, let's divide the group into two." I said.

Ron was walking to my side when Hermione said "I can go with Ron." 

Ron rolled his eyes, since he clearly wanted to be in my room. I giggled and winked at Hermione.

"Let the twins stay with Weasley and Granger then. Since they are such a happy family." Draco said sarcastically.

The twins walked to Ron and Hermione, annoyed that they weren't placed in my room.

"So that means I share room with Draco, Neville, Harry and Cedric?" I ask

"Yes." says Draco proudly.

***

I was in the living room reading a book when Hermione shut the book close and said "I'm bored." with a squeaky tone.

"Yeah, same." I say

Draco came in the room "Y'know Y/N, I noticed there's a hot tub outside." he said with a smirk.

"Ok, let's all go into the hot tub!" agreed Harry.

***

"Erm, I'm not sure." I said standing in front of the mirror.

I was in the living room's bathroom since there were boys in both of the rooms. 

"You look wonderful" said Hermione.

She gave me a spare swimsuit she had. It was a very simple bikini. It was black and very pretty actually.

(looked like this:)

"Thank you Hermione. I bet Ron's gonna like your swimsuit a lot." I winked and she blushed.

(Hermione's swimsuit looked like this:)

We left the bathroom and we stepped outside

We left the bathroom and we stepped outside. All the boys were surprisingly already in the hot tub. 

Narrator's POV:

Y/N and Hermione stepped into the hot tub. The boys were completely focused on Y/N's bikini. Hermione sat down in the hot tub. Y/N realized there was no space left. 

"Oi y/n! Why don't you just sit on my lap." joked Draco.

Y/N took that literally but instead of sitting on Draco's lap, she sat on Neville's lap.

(a/n: this is slowly turning into a hogwarts boys x reader story but you will end up with draco, dw. im also excited to write nev's reaction cause he is a sweetheart.)