🤍[A/N]🤍

(edited)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hello new reader!

This book will contain LOT of Dreamnoblade, so if you don't like it then please leave, because I don't want to fight over a stupid thing like a ship with anyone! I respect your opinion, but I personally really like this ship, and I won't judge you for not liking it. I'm not saying that you should ship it and shouldn't ship others because that's not right and I am also a multishipper, so I know how it feels. I had a nother book before with Sans AU's and I didn't get any hate, which I'm very thankfull for. But with that comes the fact that I didn't have to deal with it emotionally, though with this book I'm mentaly preparing myself for it.

Back to the topic, Techno only called shipping 'cringe' NOT 'uncomfortable'. He also called murder cringe and those two are not on the same level, if you know what I mean. If he clearly states that he is uncomfortable with it I will stop writing this book, but won't take it down as I know how it feels to lose even these small snipets of Dreamnoblade things, when you're a shipper so I won't take it down even if he does say it. I will just stop writing, sorry.

Until then without regret I'm a proud DREAMNOBLADE shipper, and even if someone decides to read it just so they can leave hate comments, that won't stop me from loving it!

×××××××××××[CONTAINS]××××××××××××

•Dreamnoblade + other ships

•Dream SMP + real life minecraft

•Other requested shipping/ platonic things

•Different family concepts

•boy x boy, girl x girl (LGBTQ+ support🏳️‍🌈)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

All of these AU's are written as if minecraft was real life and none of the characters are used as their real selfs. They are all just personalities that were made for youtube, so I won't be using their real names only the in game ones such as DREAM, SAPNAP, SKEPPY etc.

I don't discriminate and won't judge people who ship their IRL selfs, but I personaly don't feel comfortable with writing relatioships about someone who is real and has a real life somewhere in the world, sorry. T-T'

Thank you for reading this, and hope you enjoy the oneshots!    -Toxic

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××