Rainstorm

Rain hit the house violently as (F/n) settled in her small room. The smell of wet grass wafted into her habitation and she smiled; hearing rain made her think of Kyojuro; he loved to lay and listen when they were together. Nonetheless she  changed into her uniform and tucked her (h/l) hair into a neat ponytail.

As her first Hashira mission she was ordered to help the butterfly mansion girls with the rehabilitation of several recruits; one if which being Tanjiro. She combed her (h/l) hair neatly and fixed her uniform skirt as she walked out of her room to meet the trio.

They were all laid in bed still recovering. She approached tanjiro's bed and smiled.

"I'm glad you made it in one peice!" She chimed sweetly.

"Me too"he said still very exhausted.

"Tanjiroooooooooo~" cooed a voice from behind her. "Its no fairrrrrrrr." The voice got closer and he popped up on the other side of tanjiros bed "YOU ALWAYS MEET THE PRETTY GIRLS!!! WHY IS IT I CANT HAVE LUCK LIKE YOURS HUHHHHH???? WHATS THE SECREEETTTTTTTTT" He shouted.

(F/n) blinked and sighed looking at exuberant blonde. She couldnt help but let out a small chuckle and of course; he heard.

"OH YES PLEASE PRETTY LADDDYYY please laugh for me!! Pretty pleaseeeeeeee" he got dangerously close and held her hands as his eyes met hers.

"You truly are the prettiest woman I have laid my eyes on" he blushed and gave a lovesick smile.

"Ah I recognize your haori; you were trained by the thunder hashira right?" She said trying to avoid eye contact.

Zenitsu simply gasped loudly and hugged her tightly "OH WOW OH WOW THIS MUST MEAN ITS MENT TO BEEEEE SHE KNOWS ABOUT ME PLEASE PLEASE; BE MY BRIDE MARRY ME!! I COUKD DIE AT ANY SECOND YOU KNOW WITH THE SPIDER POISON IN MY SYSTEM!!!!"

(F/n) blinked and then rolled her eyes she couldnt help but think this loud annoying horn dog was charming and adorable in his own way. "If I agree will you stop yelling?" She asked and he paused. "Yes" he said matter of factly so she agreed.

"My name is (f/n) Imamura, the desert hashira and I'm here to help with  you're rehabilitation and training. I met tanjiro yesterday" she said gently and looked over to the boar head "I know the injuries you all may have sustained might make you feel like your weak or lesser then your opponents but I promise; your all strong for surviving" she bowed her head.

The boar head looked at her and sighed. "In innosuke hashibira." His voice was hoarse. "Thank you for your kind words"

"Sometimes all we need is kindness Innosuke. I look forward to training you"

The blonde hissed "oh cut the self pity using it to woo my fiance! I'm zenitsu agatsuma" he said matter of factly.

"Ah yes a pleasure to meet you as well zenitsu; your the one who was poisoned so your arms are shrunken right?" She asked making both tanjiro and innosuke snicker.

Zenitsu blushed and nodded "but I can use other things to please you!! I dont need my hands!!"

"Woah there zenitsu;" tanjiro interjected "shes our sensei! And what about NEZUKO? Your always fawning over her"

"Nezuko has a special place in my heart but (f/n) agreed to be my wife!" He said snuggling up to her. She sighed and so did tanjiro.

  "i can already tell that my hands might be full with you lot" (f/n) stated. She tried to pull away from Zenitsu but he still clung as she walked away. She couldnt help but blush.

....

Night fell and so as the trio was sent back to their rooms. Zenitsu begged to stay by her side but nonetheless they were taken away. She breathed in deeply finally having a moment to herself.

It was still raining and so she smiled absentmimdedly stepping out side the young desert hashira let the storm hit her. She listened to the thunder in the distance and goosebumps rose to her skin. Nature was so beautiful yet all so dangerous at the same time. She hoped that she would.be like nature and after a few minutes she headed back inside completley drenched by the rain.

As she walked towards her quarters she shivered and realised she was being followed. She walked slowly and in one swift movement she took out her sword and held it out to the neck of the perpetrator.

Zenitsu screeched and held his hands up "its just me!!!" He exclaimed, (f/n) huffed and reseathed her sword. "What are you doing following me around! You should be in bed!!"

"I couldn't resist coming to see you! Please don't be mad" he said softly "i...just" he looked down "my heart has been broken many times in the past becauae if how gullible and trusting i am when it comes to pretty faces. I just wanted to see you, and watch you from a distance so I know; your more than a pretty face...is that so wrong?" He said sounding slightly serious.

(F/n) blinked and folded her arms "well...what have you gathered?"

"That your complex and layered and I want to know you layer by layer!" Zenitsu said determined "you may think it's a game; having agreed to be my wife but to me it isn't! I want to get to know you, to court you formally; please let me do so!" She said falling to his knees and begging, but this begging was different it was noble not groveling.

(F/n) blushed and looked to the side "you look ridiculous, get up" zenitsu stood up and faced her. For the first time she saw him as a man; he had features that resembled kyojuro and without her realising it she developed a soft side for him.

"Listen" she said with a sigh "its complicated. I am complicated; but if you try your hardest to train and be stronger and make your.muscles go 'BOOM BOOM'" She said refurring to tanjiro's joke earlier "then I will let you take me out on ONE date; and a friendly-" She couldnt finish her sentence, he jumped and hugged her tightly kissing her lips tenderly he cried after parting

"PLEASE FORGIVE MY HASTNESS BUT I COULDNT RESIST THANK YOU SO MUCH I WONT LET YOU DOWN I PROMISE WAHHH!!!!" He sobbed against her soaked clothed covered bosom.

(F/n), however was frozen; in a daze by his kiss. He had surprisingly soft lips and he was warm much like her illegitimate lovers. Her tense body relaxed and she hugged him back. She missed kyojuro so much and found herself teary eyed.

Feeling a tear drop on his head Zenitsu stopped his snuggling and looked up at her. "I'm sorry was I too-was I too agressive?" He asked concerned. (F/n) shook her head and he released her.

"Please; excuse me" she said bowing before she into her room.

"I'm such an idiot" he murmured to himself and rushed to his room, that he shared with his teammates.

....