Chapter 5: Dinner Complications

I wake up with a spinning headache; my eyes lose control, but I manage it at the end. My legs swing off the bed, getting ready to make it up. I look at the time, 9:34am. I close my eyes, breathing in my somber. Within five minutes―I stagger all the way to the bathroom, cleaning myself up, getting ready for the day.

I then hear a shout, but it isn't mine. "Paisley, do you need anything? I could help you out." Mom says.

"No, Mom I am fine," my voice was soft and dull. I shut the door behind me―letting it slip through the lock. My pale hand reaches out to the shower's knob, and I stretch every layer off my body. I step inside the shower; the water is scorching hot and its burning the back of head, so I turn it a bit. While I was drying myself with a towel, I look in the mirror. My reflection speaks back me.

Don't let him ruin you, you are much better than this, or are you?

Yeah, right. I hated myself for this. My eyes visualize something, but I didn't understand what was happening. It was me speaking about something to someone, but the noise was still silent. My face was very difficult to look at. People were turning their backs against me. Was it because I spilled the Truth? I threw it aside with the rest of my poor thoughts―avoiding my sad cloud.

I rushed on my clothes, and I walk into my room; I shut the door, again, sitting in my solace. My cheeks are not wet this time, but I am just disappointment. Silent footsteps trace to my door, it's Mom. I stare between my thighs―degrading myself. Her warm hand gradually caressing my hair; her soft touch made me return to my tranquility―it made me feel like I was at home. She is wrapped around me, but I don't react to any of her actions.

"We have to fix this," she states, still I don't watch her, just sit there and be quiet.

"Fix what?" I ask, her hands untie my breathing.

"This..you. You're are being too silent," she says, caressing my back.

When the words "Fix" climb into my mind, I think of sudden change, but why Change? I am perfect the way I am, a little too quiet can make differences. I glare with an evil look, but unexpectedly no movement was made. All she did was stare back right at me. My head faces towards the floor, still she kept her stare on me. My palms are turned sideways.

"Why do I have be 'fixed' when I am perfectly fine?" I argue back―making sure that my point was made.

"Honey, you're too silent. Your father and I are worried about you, sweetheart," She says.

"But why do I have to change? I like myself."

"Don't share that tone with me, Paisley." She gives me a hard-core look, but she adds on, "come on, help me cook Dinner."

I follow her to the Kitchen.Tonight's serving is Lasagna. She sends me round and round for more materials―but it was hard to read her lips because of my vision. The smell in the oven was delicious. I help out the with the Beverages and land them on the table. Mom rushes in with the potholders on her hand and delivered it―sitting under a placemat.

Within ten minutes, Dad comes home and returns me a hug. I force myself to hug back. He gives my mother a kiss, but I turn away. Pretty much everything was silent and the same as everything else."Are you hungry?" Mom speaks to Dad.

"Yeah, what did you cook?" He asks.

"Lasagna,"

"Great, just let me be settled first."

Within minutes, everyone is set at the table; the screeching sounds made by the forks area hurting my ears. Again, the silence was feeling the air; no one isn't saying anything ever since Dad arrived. I pick up my fork and stuff food inside me, slowly I chew. Still I look down. Both of my parents make the "Death Stare" at me, but I am too disturbed to glare back.

"We have to take her to a psychiatrist or something," Mom says―biting her last grip of Lasagna.

"I agree, Annie." Dad says.

I am fine, why can't they agree on that?

"She's been keeping this up, and I know there's something she's locking up inside."

"Paisley you know this isn't you."

Yes it is.

"Look at her, something is wrong." Mom complains towards me.

"Annie, please."

My inner self germinates out of me like my soul was deprived out of a dead body. Still being mute, Mom grabs her plate, then washes it, leaving her chair tucked in from the table. She leaves the room, no speaking was done. All of the company was Dad and I, but he knows I wasn't going to say anything. I twist my head to view his plate―still half-full. Mine was barely touched. "I'll be right back, got to talk with your Mother." Dad says, vacating my full-joy of company.

I nod, understanding his words. Behind the closed door, a lot of scolding traces closer and closer. When I look up, my view was gone―just hear all of the anger shouting from one door. I leave the table, and I wash all of the dishes. I close my door, still hearing them argue. I lie down on my bed, chilling from the arguing I keep hearing. I close my eyes―dreaming that I should silent more, it saves my life.

____

My eyes awake to an open door, my door. Both of them stare at me like I am crazy, but I know I wasn't. Someone jams there hand onto my hair, it's Mom. I avert her because what she said about me earlier, the pain grew harder and harder. She stares into my aquamarine eyes; I stare back.

"Your father and I talked it out, and we've decided to check on you more than usual." She says, tapping her index finger under my pallid chin. I nod. Okay was the final word I could say. I nod to every word she say. She crashes a kiss on my forehead, but I put a fake smile on my face. As she close the door shut, I wrap myself inside my covers. My eyelids are tightened until I see those blue, green, and red stars.

I will never change, not for me, my parents, not for anyone.

__________________________________________________________

Hi beautiful and handsome readers! So I this chapter was short, and I have been busy with everything on SB (Spring Break). SO I've been crazy over Kik because they have a new feauture called "Match&Chat" and I been looking for someone. Whatever, right? So Guys, I have exciting news! I'm writing another chapter in two weeks! Hopefully I should finish it all. And guys! I've made us a group chat on kik! if you have kik, look up the hashtag #BSAT and hopefully I'll see you there. Dont forget to vote and comment.

Follow me:

Twitter: (@lorraineloves11)

Kik: (@LorrainelovesNiall6)

Ask me questions: (@Lorraineloves11) made it to 100 questions!!!

Okay bye! I will see you next time. Love you so much!