5.

ONIKA— March 30, 2019; 9:25 PM:

"beyoncé, no i don't work here and i'm not helping fold anything

"beyoncé, no i don't work here and i'm not helping fold anything.....i need to sleep for work tonight" i walked around her register and took a seat in the chair behind it.

"where exactly do you work?" oliver asked coming from the dressing room with a handful of clothes that needed to be put back.

"if you must know i sit up all night on webcam with old men and listen to their problems. it's like a—" i paused and squinted my eyes to think of the perfect example to describe what i do. "it's kind of like a live stream i just sit in panties and bra, makeup and hair done and i go live thousands of people join and they tell me their marital issues or whatever they're going through. each person has a total of 10 minutes to talk about whatever while others sit in the comments and donate money, leave comments and whatever else. i usually make at least 8 bands in the first hour now it's really easy money. i don't have to say or do anything" i shrugged and looked at him. he looked amused yet taken back.

"and so like all you do is lay there?" he asked intrigued and i nodded with a smile.

"yes, which is why i'm confused on to why she needs a nap" bey scoffed walking towards the back.

"i can put you on. most of the men prefer gay guys anyways i feel like you'll make more money and they also do linkups"

"what do they do in the linkups?" he asked taking a seat across from me in front of the register. he placed all of the clothes on his lap.

"well, i've never done an actual link up i'm too scared and bey said she'll tell our grandparents if i do it so i just stick to live streams but i do know people who's done it and most men like to be tortured, some like to just sit far into a distance and talk, others like to have sex but it depends on your limits. again i wouldn't recommend a link up because it doesn't always go as planned and you'll only be making an extra thousand or two for a link up" i explained before kicking my feet up on her register.

"aren't y'all foster kids?" he raised an eyebrow and widened his eyes.

"yeah, but when i was like 16 my real grandparents found me and took me and bey in from there so yeah.." i rolled my eyes at the thought of my grandparents. they were so boujie and if they ever found out about anything i've been doing down here they'd kill me!

"she forgot to mention they're rich as fuck" bey announced coming from the back with a clipboard in her hand.

"say what now?!" he sat up completely straight and looked at bey and then back at me repeatedly.