7.

BEYONCÉ— April 11, 2019; 3:45PM:

"beyoncé, the man has already seen through your pussy i don't know why you're nervous babe" onika rolled her eyes annoyed at how fidgety i was acting at the moment

"beyoncé, the man has already seen through your pussy i don't know why you're nervous babe" onika rolled her eyes annoyed at how fidgety i was acting at the moment. we were waiting on nasir and sean to come meet us at this winery.

"my titties are literally sweating" i took a deep breath i don't know why i was so nervous. maybe because i hadn't been on a date with someone new in years.

"let me see" onika raised her hand to dig in my shirt and i started to harshly swat her away.

"no!" i shouted in a whisper

"no? why?" she pouted and mugged me

"because i don't want your hands fondling my titties? it's weird"

"bitch you literally said they were sweating so i'm helping"

i blankly stared at her before rolling my eyes. i looked up ahead and the guys were coming in. just as they were walking through the entrance onika's phone started to ring. she picked it off of the table and sighed before answering it.

i nudged her arms and she looked up as well while holding the phone up with her shoulder.

"hey nana" she spoke into the phone as we both watched them walk over to our table.

"hello ladies" sean waved at the two of us as he sat down across from me.

"hey" i spoke and onika simply waved.

"wassup bey" nasir waved before walking around the table and giving me a hug "he ain't got no manners" he added.

"nigga they look like they was on the phone and shit i ain't wanna be rude." sean spat now standing up and walking past nasir. he came over to me and hugged me before going to sit back down.

nasir walked over to onika while she was on the phone and hugged her as well kissing her on the cheek.

"bey isn't there either" she basically ignored him. they weren't really in agreement at the moment because he's been really secretive and the only reason she's here is because i didn't wanna do this alone with just sean.

"we can wait until she's off the phone" i mumbled lowly.

"aw you wanna see me and spend money and time with me?" onika whined looking down at the table. we all watched her in hopes she'd get the hint to get off the phone but she didn't "nana you can come i'll send our location i don't want you to be alone..." she continued causing me to suck my teeth. she was so inconsiderate.