At the Gym Pt. 2

This is now set after they have left the gym.

Astrid and Hiccup walk down the middle of the street both holding takeaway cups of coffee.
Hiccup could see Astrid's arm hairs standing up on end in the freezing cold, he could also tell she was trying to hide the fact that she was ice cold with only her sports bra on.
Hiccup takes his jacket off leaving him in only his vest with his abs poking out in some places, and he hands it to Astrid. "Here, take this, I can tell that your shivering." Astrid showed a look of thanks but she couldn't except it. " No I cannot take a jacket off Stoick the president's son, he'll lock me up!" she says through laughs. Hiccup rolled his eyes playfully, "he's the president not an medieval king" he says laughing at Astrid.
When they calmed down Astrid begins to talk again. "So tell me... what made you fall off that treadmill earlier?"
Hiccup began to look around him as if he wasn't listening.
"Hiccup?" Hiccup turns to look at the blonde. "What made you fall Hiccup?" Hiccup rolled his eyes and crossed his arms to show he had given up pretending and told her.
"You made me fall Astrid... I was watching you do squats and I got distracted by the strong independent woman stood before me squatting WHILE lifting 30kg dumbbells. That is amazing, I was mesmerized by what I saw and so I fell. I know its embarrassing but I fell because of your beauty."
A smile began to creep up on Astrid's face, your so sweet Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, but how did you really fall?"
Hiccup was shocked, Astrid didn't believe a word he had just said.... "No it's true I fell because I was distracted by you!"
Astrid was mind blown, after all of those years when boys in her school in the past had said those sort of thing to make fun of her, and now a man had said it and actually meant it.
"Please say something Astrid, your killing me here!"
Astrid snapped out of her trance, "There's nothing TO say!" and with that she grabbed a hold of Hiccup's vest and pulled him in for a kiss. Kissing passionately in the night they fell for each other.

Hope you enjoyed the modern 1 shot. But it would be really nice to get some ideas even if it's just 1 or 2 anything to help me update more often with a range of different ideas. I also wouldn't forget to tag you in it before I publish it. 🥰