Part Three

"Nini, sweetie, please open the door!!" Dana begged her daughter, who had her bedroom's door locked.

"Leave me alone!" Nini yelled.

"Neen, please we just want to help" Kourtney insisted, even though she knew Nini was way too stubborn to give in. "I already had a talk with that jerk and you can bet he ain't coming near you again"

"Wait, what did you do?" Carol asked Kourtney.

"I threatened him, duh"

"Threatened him??" Carol had to admit she was kind of scared, because when it came to defend Nini, Kourtney could be dangerous. Once, this girl at school started up a few rumours about Nini, but not for long - Kourtney poured juice all over her and insulted her in front of everyone. She got so embarrassed and scared that she had to move from schools. From that day on, no one else ever dared to mess with Nini or Kourtney.. or any of their friends.

"Mhm, I said that if he didn't leave her alone I would kick his ass so hard he wouldn't even see the light of the day. He needs to learn how to treat women correctly, and if he doesn't then I'mma teach him."

Both Carol and Dana giggled. Kourtney indeed was a great friend.

As more minutes passed by, Nini wouldn't give in, and the three girls were getting hopeless.

"Wait, where's Ricky?? I'm sure he would be able to get Nini out and put a smile on her face.. I mean ever since he's moved here our girl has been feeling a whole lot better." Dana confesses.

"I know.. but maybe we could call Lola? I think Ricky went out with that friend of hi-" Carol is interrupted by the sound of the front door open, which was a whole relief to the three of them. It had to be Ricky. And Ricky, at that moment, was the solution for their problem. For Nini's problem.

"Ricky!!!" The three of them shouted, running down the stairs. As they get to the living room, they're faced by a surprised and very confused Ricky. What was going on?

"Hi? Is everything alright?" He questions, taking his jacket off and hanging it up.

"Ricky, sweetheart, we need you." Dana afirms, holding his arm and dragging him farther inside.

"Something's happened." Carol clarifies.

"Nini has locked herself in her bedroom and no soul on Earth can get her out. We need your help Ricky, she listens to you." Kourtney explains.

"Wait. Hold on. Why is she locked in the very first place, what happened?"

They sigh. It was a long story indeed.

Dana looked at both Carol and Kourtney, who nodded at her, giving her the sign to tell him.

"Ej. He showed up. He... He and Nini had a fight, because Ej tried getting her to forgive him, and Nini obviously flipped. She shouted at him how badly he treated her, and how he never fought for her or their relationship. She confessed him how much he truly hurt her, and how she hated him for what he did. Ej didn't take that very well either, so it lead up to an ugly fight. After that, Nini ran upstairs and locked herself in her bedroom.." She let a sigh out "She's been there for hours, Ricky, I mean we've called Kourtney to help but she won't come out. Do you think you might be able to?"

Without even answering her question, Ricky runs upstairs, worriedly. Just the thought of Nini being in that much pain broke his heart. He didn't care about anything else - as long as Nini had a smile on her face, everything was okay. That was how much he cared about her. And he was planning on doing whatever it would take to keep her happy.