one

A/N,:
just something fluffy and domestic i think idk yeah i know how to write only it to djkdksj so 

i know hybrids are a bit meh but i started a new series on my mooart twt where i draw hyejin as lion hybrid with yong and i plan to draw more but i needed to write this as well  if you wanna check the links:

https://twitter.com/cottoncandymoo/status/1257835648565882882?s=19

https://twitter.com/cottoncandymoo/status/1270851210136948743?s=19

https://twitter.com/cottoncandymoo/status/1258564609600106498?s=19

Or you can just visit @cottoncandymoo on Twitter

Another day was starting. The warmth of the morning sun entered the room in which the windows were covered by the window blinds that were not fully closed. 

Yongsun opened her eyes a little as the annoying sound of her phone alarm was saying it was time to wake up. 

She lazily turned to the other side to turn the phone off. A groan left her lips as she turned around again to embrace a warm body and nuzzle into a soft fluffy ear. A soft tail-flick on Yongsun’s thigh warned that Hyejin woke up as well.

“Morning kitty.” 

Yongsun said, muffled against Hyejin’s ear as she kissed the girl’s head. Hyejin pushed more of her body against the older snuggling closer, almost fusing herself with Yongsun. Her hand went to the hybrid’s hair giving slow scritches that made Hyejin purr. 

Hearing and feeling Hyejin purr was an instant boost of serotonin to Yongsun, if she purred because of her, that was it, nothing could bring her down on that day.

“Common Jinnie, I have to go to work.” 

Yongsun sat on the bed, rubbing her eyes and instantly missing the warmth of Hyejin’s body. She felt something soft brush against her thigh again, and that was the girl’s tail. 

Instantly a smile appeared in Yongsn’s lips as she took the opportunity to take the soft tail and caress along its length a couple of times.

Yongsun got up, stretching her body, hearing all her bones crack, she looked to the side, seeing Hyejin do the same. 

Hyejin sat on the bed while watching Yongsun go to the bathroom. 

She pouted.

It wasn't like she was dependent on yongsun or something, but she loves when she would stay in bed for longer while giving her ear scratches, scratching her on the base of her tail, or petting the length of it or just receivings pets at all. She loved receiving Yongsun’s attention all day long, but on days like that, Yongsun would be out for the whole day, and Hyejin would be bored at some point. 

The hybrid got out of bed looking at the messy bed, she could spot some strings of black fur all over the white mattress and pillow, clear evidence that she was there, plus also a warning that she needed grooming. She dragged her feet lazily to the living room, her tail waving behind her as well with a lazy and small motion, her ears facing back as she rubbed her palm against her eye. It was going to be a long day after all.

A yawn left her lips, and she walked to the big window in Yongsun's living room. The morning sun was the best, and the soft yellow glow that was going through that window, forming a light square on the ground, was a spot for a nice sunbathing moment.

She laid down on the cool wooden floor under the soft light and stayed there. Her eyes closed, tail tip giving slow whips, and she enjoyed the warmth spreading through her body. Her ear also flicked from time to time. It felt so good she started purring again.