Two

A week has passed, and with that, Hyejin's favorite days of the week were coming as well. On the last day of the week where Yongsun would get back home and not go to work for two days, also that meant that she would have the oldest attention all to herself, and she wouldn't get lonely and bored during the day.

The loud sound of Yongsun’s alarm echoed in the room, she rolled to the side to turn it off while Hyejin turned around, her back facing Yongsun. 

She turned the alarm off and rolled to the side to spoon Hyejin nuzzling and placing a soft kiss behind the warm fluffy ear. Yongsun was setting the alarm for a bit earlier so she could groom the lioness since the hybrid would forget to.

“Good morning Jinnie.''

Kim whispered against Hyejin's ear, making it twitch from tickles, Hyejins tails wrapped around Yongsun’s waist.
Hyejin groaned, pushing more of her body against the older woman resulting o the latter tightening the hug.

“ We have to wake up, I have to brush you.” 

Yongsun patted Hyejin’s thigh, getting out of the warm embrace. She sat on the bed, stretching her body. Hyejin rolled to Yonsun’s side, yawning, letting a small roar leave her mouth, stretching her limbs as well.

“I’m going to get your brush. I'll be right back.”

Hyejin hummed, closing her eyes again, waiting for Yongsun to arrive.

The hybrid felt the bed dip beside her. Hyejin opens her eyes, looking with heavy lids to the woman. 

“Come here, kitten.” Yongsun sat in the middle of the bed sitting in a lotus position so Hyejin could sit in between her legs.  And hyejin did sitting comfortably in between the older's legs, leaning against Yongsun's torso, closing her eyes again.

"Hyejin, don't sleep on me." Yongsun laughed, hugging the hybrid. 

"You can nap when I finish and eat breakfast, don't worry."

Hyejin groaned but ended up receiving a kiss on her cheek.

Yongsun started by using the pet brush to brush Hyejin's tail, removing a reasonable amount of loose fur. She popped the bristles out to remove the ball of fur.

"Here." She gave the ball to Hyejin for the girl to see how much she shredded. Yongsun left the pet brush aside and picked the hairbrush to brush the hybrid's long mane. The hardest part, in Yongsun's opinion because Hyejin hated when the hairbrush would pull her hair because of a knot.

Yongsun began to brush the younger's hair, separating it into sections. Not even 5 seconds in, the brush ran through a knot, making hyejin turn and hold Yongsun's arm by lightly biting. It was a reflex.

"Ouch! No, no biting!" 

Yongsun gave the lioness an angry look that was, controverted with a challenging one. 

"I know you hate when this happens, okay? I'm being as gentle as possible, now be a good girl and stay still so we can finish it quickly."

Yongsun kissed Hyejin's cheek and kept doing what she was doing. Hyejin ended up trying to stop the older's hands a couple of times before they could finally finish.

"See? it wasn't that bad."

Hyejin had turned around and was straddling Yongsun's lap while burying her face on the latter's neck.

"Sorry for bitting you..."

"It's okay, kitten." Kim smiled, hugging Hyejin's body. "Now, let's go eat."