The beachwood cafe

(Harry pov)

"Hey Lou, you want to go-" I ask over the phone.

"No, I already told you I don't want to go to the dog park." He grumbles

"Fine. Can we-" I continue.

"No, I don't want to." He cuts me off

"You don't even know what I was going to ask. Why did you agree to be friends with me if you won't even say yes to hanging out." I huff out.

"Fine, what were you going to say."

"I was going to ask you before I was rudely interrupted, would you like to go get some coffee. We could go to this cafe I really like." I ask half embarrassed.

"Oh, let me think. What time would we go?" He asks.

I'm shocked for a second as I didn't expect him to think about it but I answered shortly "uh we could go around 11:00"

"Curly that's in 30 minutes, are you sure you'll be ready."

"Hey, bold of you to assume that I'm not already ready." I say acting offended.

"Ok, tell me, are you ready." He laughs.

"Uhh no, but it won't take me longer than 10 minutes." I huff out.

That causes his laugh to get louder. "Whatever you say. What cafe do you want to go to."

"The beachwood cafe. It's-" I start to explain.

"I know where it is. I'll see you at 11. Don't be late or I'm leaving." He says and hangs up.

I get up and decide to get ready. I put on a red Hawaiian shirt and black jeans with my black Chelsea boots. I quickly grab my keys and walk out the door.

"Shit." I look at the clock and see that it says 10:59. I'm trying to park but it's crowded today. It's a Wednesday. I don't understand why it's so busy. I decide to call Louis and tell him not to leave.

"What" he answers on the 3rd ring.

"I wanted to tell you I'm here. Parking is a bitch. Please don't leave" I rush out.

He lets out a low chuckle and replies "that's fine curly, I know how parking can be."

"I finally found a spot so I'll be in in a second." I say before hanging up.

I walk in as the bell chimes and I smile at the barista taking the orders. Sarah, she's been working here for about 4 years and that's about how long I've been going here for. I get the same thing everytime I come. Naturally by now she knows my order. I look over the line of people and find Louis. Damn, this man really needs to grow, he's too hard to find in the crowd. I feel a slap on the back of my head and turn to see Louis.

"Hey shortstack! Sorry I didn't see you there" I laugh.

"Rude. Anyway, why did you want to come here? It's so busy." He asks.

"I didn't think it would be this busy" I tell him honestly. Looking around and noticing my table has been taken. I huff and just hope they will be gone by the time we get our drinks. I have been coming here for 4 years and I have sat at the same table for 4 years. I can't change. I'm not sure what it is, but if someone sits there I get anxious. Call it what you'd like but I don't want to sit somewhere else. I scan my eyes around again and I start to grow anxious. More and more people are coming in. In the 4 years I've come here I don't think I've ever seen it this busy. I don't like a lot of people. You could say it's a mild form of claustrophobia. I start to tap my foot which is a tic I get from my anxiety. Louis looks at me both concerned and confused.