The confession

Chapter 6

I let out a relieved sigh as I closed my briefcase and stood up. I was finally done for the day and now I could go home to Dusty. Not a lot of people know I'm a lawyer but that's because I'm a new one. I just finished law school a year and a half ago and I've been with my current firm for about 11 months. It's honestly not terrible. I think once I have more experience I'll like it more as the more experience I get the more clients I will get. I'm walking out the office and to my car when I see a familiar face. I smirk and decide to walk over.

I wrap my arms around him as I stand from behind him and whisper to him "guess who." I feel him jump and elbow me in the ribs. His head turns and he gives me a dead stare.

"Fucking hell Harry, that wasn't funny." He says catching his breath.

Another voice chimes in and I look at them. "Actually Lou, it was pretty funny"  I didn't notice them before but he's slightly taller than Louis but he has medium length brown hair and has a plethora of tattoos on his hands and arms. I feel Louis tense and he tries to get out of my grip but I just pull him closer to me and rest my chin on his head. "The less you move the more inclined I'll be to let you go shortstack" I say.

His friends look very amused with how I'm acting and smiles at Louis. I see his eyes flicker back and forth and then they widen. I turn my head to the side in confusion and he opens his mouth to speak "wait are you Harry?" He asks.

I furrow my eyebrows and nod "yup that's me, do I know you?" I ask slightly confused.

He laughs and shakes his head. "No I just put two and two together as Louis always talks ab-"

"Liam I swear to god I will kill you if you say anything more" he says as he finally starts to get out of my grip and he takes a step toward Liam.

I smile and yank him back holding his wrists. "What was that Liam? What does Louis talk about." I press.

"Oh nothing bad, he just talks about how hot you are," he says smirking at Louis "I mean I don't blame you Louis, Harry a good looking man"

My heart skips a beat and I think my cheeks are the color of a lobster and when I look at Louis his cheeks are also red but from anger. "LIAM I AM GOING TO KILL YOU." He takes a breath and puts his hands on mine and tries to pry them off. "Harry if I were you I would let go and run."

I give it a thought before shaking my head "it's ok shortstack, I know I'm irresistible there's nothing to be embarrassed about, I'm just upset you didn't tell me sooner" I say giving him a pouty face. He fakes a short smile before shaking his head. "Curly I'm giving you too the count of three before I remove myself."

"Mmm ok love"

"1," I don't budge "2," I look in his eyes "3," I just wink at him.

"See I tol-" before I know Louis stomps on my foot spins me around and has taken both of my wrists in his hands. My eyes widen and I can't help but feel my cheek heat up again. "First of all, ow. Second of all, damn that was hot." Louis rolls his eyes and just tightens his hold which is pretty strong considering his stature.

"As I was saying, you need to leave curly. I would like to have a talk with Liam in private." He says

"Actually Lou I'm gonna go, nice seeing you. I'll call you later." Liam says with a wink as he quickly turns on his heels and walks always.

Louis let's go and I stand up and brush myself off and look at him. "Now was that really necessary?" I ask.

"Yes, and by the way I didn't call you hot, I called you hot-headed."

"Don't worry Lou Lou it's all the same thing, thanks for the compliment." I say patting his head. He shoves my arms away and fixes his hair. "Whatever curly." He sighs

I smile at him and he rolls his eyes. When he looks bad at me he looks me up and down before smiling at looking at me. He takes a step closer and speaks in a low voice "however if I wasn't mistaken I would say you find me attractive." He says. I harshly swallow nothing and back up a step into the wall. "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Just admit it Harry, you find me hot" I mean, of course I did, how could you not. I just nod my head as he blocks me into the wall and raises his head to my neck. I swallow again and squeeze my eyes shut. I can feel his warm breath over my neck and I feel his lips graze slightly over It as well. I wanted to stop him but my subconscious had other plans as I turned my head to the side giving him more access. Louis just smirks and he moves his head right under my ear. I don't have time to process before he kisses my neck and sucks down on it. I let out a gasp as he lightly bites on my neck. "Fuck". Louis doesn't respond but he continues to kiss up my neck until he reaches the corner of my mouth. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes before flicking his gaze to my lips. My eyes widen again and I go to open my mouth but he brings his head right next to my ear. "I knew you found me hot hazza." He says before he takes his hand and cups my apparent bulge that I hadn't noticed yet. I let out a slight Moan but as quickly as it started it's over. Louis backs up winks at me and starts to walk off.

"Bye curly. I'll talk to you later, It seems you have a little problem you need to fix" he says as his eyes flicker down to my crotch. I stand there gazed and watch him walk away. just as he's leaving my sight I notice him adjust himself in his pants which causes me to blush. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall. I wait a moment before going to my car. I opened the door and let out another breath I guess I was holding in. I try to think of anything to get my mind off of what happened and get my boner down but it doesn't seem to work. I throw my head back and mumble "what the fuck did you do to me Louis." I inhale as I lower my hands to the button of my pants and I exhale as they sink into my briefs.

———
A/N- long time no see. First off sorry for a short chapter the next one will be longer. Also, I will have you know you are reading the work of a person who has happily submitted their college application to UCSB. It only took 4.5 hours to do but I got it done. I also applied to a school in South Carolina :). Any who, are any of you watching Louis live concert Saturday? I am. I'm super excited. Also I would like to take the time to send my wishes to the Tomlinson family on behalf of today being the day jay passed away. I didn't know her personally but she had raised 7 beautiful children who all loved her unconditionally and they will forever, along with many other. If you have lost a loved one I wish you nothing but peace during this holiday season and if you ever need someone i am here for you. I'm proud of all of you. I hope you have a good day/night/afternoon.