Chapter 3.. Almost There

We started watching After We Colled and I'm laying on Dylan's chest and he fells so warm I'm loving being with him so much and he puts his hand around me and  I feel so much closer to him and I can feel his warm hand on my thigh and I'm in DylanLand and the song I'm think of right now is In Your Eyes By Kylie Minogue and I look up at Dylan and say it's in your eyes I can tell what's your think he says I'm thinking of you baby and I say love he says I love you so much baby I say I love you more then we cuddle one ether and feel so much closer to you Dylan. Dylan says I feel so much closer to you. Then I feel his warm hand getting closer to my inner thigh and I'm getting hot and we're still watching After We Colled then I'm just on DylanLand and I jump right on to his lap and I just started bumming and grid on his 🍆 I work it in and I'm literally on DylanLand and so is Dylan an we just do it on my cloud couch and he works me in I moaning and yelling Dylan's name and we someone knocking on the door and we just say who is it the door knocker says C it's your ex Tye Dylan's like who's Tye I say it's my ex we broke up in October and Dylan said let him in let me see what he looks like so he get are clothes on an I open the door and Tye comes in and Dylan's like he looks like me a little I just look at Dylan and I said I can that I interested Dylan to my ex Tye I felt so uncomfortable and Dylan say how did you guys meet I said at a Malibu beach party and Dylan's like I think I was at that party I was like really. Tye was like yea you don't remember you and Dylan came to my clothing store I said oh yea now I remember. Dylan's said well this is weird so Tye said I'm going to go I see you guys are busy so I'm going to go. I walked Tye out I closed the door so fast and I put on Secret (Shh) by CharliXCX and I jumped on Dylan he grabbed me and put me on the couch and went to work and we started to get it on he did me so hard I'm moaning so much he put on Icy by Kim Petras and I'm in DylanLand with Dylan we are on a never level of sex right now the he polls out and we both finished and we want to take a shower and then he said will you...