Chapter.. 4 Its Time

Marry C I say YESSS! Dylan he pulled the ring

He puts it on my finger I hug him so hard. And say Dylan I love you more than anything I can't wait to marry you and Dylan said let me take you out to dinner and I say yes I'll love that. So I went to take a shower and I walked to are you to grab my towel and I get into the bathroom and right as I'm getting in my lovey comes in the bathroom and comes in and he put on the the bathroom speakers and plays Lonely By JLO and Maluma

And then I began to dance against him.
And he's loving it. So much and I say you won't me Dylan. He says yes so he pulls his hand up the side of my leg and I uhhhh then he grabbed my ass I just started with a uhhhh yea Dylan then we started talking about the wedding why'll I'm pouching up and down on Dylan's dick and I say when should we get married he said how about next year 2019 I say when in 2019 he said how about July I say ok then I see Dylan pull out his IPhone 11 Pro Max and I say who are you texting he said my Brother Jordan oh ok then I post on Instagram a hot photo of me and Dylan

 He says yes so he pulls his hand up the side of my leg and I uhhhh then he grabbed my ass I just started with a uhhhh yea Dylan then we started talking about the wedding why'll I'm pouching up and down on Dylan's dick and I say when should we get...

On my Instagram and I tell Dylan he said is it a good one of us I say yes baby it is and I say almost there and he said me too so Then I came and so did he and right as I got up I got a text from Tye saying can you meet me at are spot we wait we we're together at Malibu beach. Dylan said do you won't me to go with you I please baby so we got ready and we left so I can meet Tye are we're i used to meet Tye at Malibu beach as me and Dylan are driving there I say to Dylan how much do you love me. He says way ( ps i know Dylan met Tye at my apartment put it was a quick meet) anyways I say to Dylan he can get a little touchy filly so be ward he said ok. Dylan said if see anything changes when you talk to him I'll get out of this car and walk up to him knock him the f**k out so I'll be watching from the the Lamborghini Aventador I said ok. We're here just park over here by Tye's Rolls so we park I get out I see Tye I ask what did you want to meet me here for. He said I have problem I have a big problem with you dating Dylan I said why Tye said you guys are always hanging out I said what's wrong with that. Tye said I won't you back see no I'm engaged to Dylan. Tye flip out on me Dylan seen it I never seen him get out of the Lamborghini so fast when was running towards me Tye Hit me across the face. Dylan come up and said what's your problem Tye Dylan said are you ok C Dylan touched my cheek I said oh Dylan take me to the restroom right next to the Lamborghini Aventador and take his t-shirt off and wetted his t-shirt under the cold sink water he put it on my cheek and I said oh Dylan said I'm here don't cry I'm here I put my arms around him I just felt so much better he put his arms around me and I felt even better then we kissed and we won't too the Lamborghini and got in and and we drove off and we on are way too..

To Be Continue
Lust Aquarius ♒️