-The Beginning-

You are a famous youtuber who games and here and there cooks on the channel. Your looking at the comments of your recent video that you posted. Most of the comments are just people shipping you with other creators or them saying how much they love your videos. You like all of your fans comments which is hard but you always manage to do it somehow. You were trying to decide what video to make next and choose a Q&A.

 You were trying to decide what video to make next and choose a Q&A

(That's what you posted on your instagram story)

It was already late at night so you turn off your phone and notifications ofc and head to sleep. You dream about your favorite youtuber his channel name was applepi. You then woke up due to your cat meowing. You get up and feed her, make yourself breakfast and play some games. You get your phone and open to see all the notifications that you got. You set up your camera and start recording "Hey guys its Y/N today we are going to make not a gaming video but a Q&A for those of you who are new to the chanel welcome" you smiled as you went to the first question. "Ok first question whats my favorite color?" You pause and think of what to answer. "I would have to say urm....f/c  I really like that color!" You go on and answer some more questions. They were all pretty normal then you came across on question "Who is your favorite youtuber that you would want to be friends with and do collabs?" You took a little to answer but  answered "I would love to be friends with applepi I have watched him for so long and I love his videos:)!" You answer a little more questions then end your video. The sun was already going down but you weren't tired but you had to wake up early to edit the video and post it on time. You fed your cat and let her on your bed to watch applepi's most recent video that he posted. It was a gameplay which you loved so you liked and commented on his video about how much you loved the game. You set an alarm and tried to sleep. All of the sudden you got a loud notification from youtube.

"Applepi liked your comment"

"Applepi and 99+ replied to your comment"

OMG WHAT HE REPLIED TO MY C-COMMENT!! You thought to yourself screaming inside your head. You tap on the notification and see what people replied. Most of them were shipping you two together and others saying you should collab and become friends. 

"Aww thank you so much! I love your videos too<3"- Applepi

Your heart skipped a beat when you found out that he watches your videos too. You turned off your phone staring at your roof trying to fall asleep and soon you do.