-Collab Pt. 2-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You let him stay over in your guest bedroom that you had because it was getting dark out. You and him watch some movies as he also pets your cat. You both end up sleeping on the couch and sharing a blanket.

You wake up checking the time it was 3am then you noticed that you and kenma were cuddling. You start to blush like crazy not knowing what to do. "AAHHH SHOULD I MOVE O-OR STAY" you think to yourself. Kenma starts to move and wake up so you being scared you act like your sleeping. "She even looks cute when shes sleeping wait w-what am I saying that's a weird thing to say"  you hear kenma say. You move so that he's not able to see your face because your blushing like crazy and have a hug smile on your face. You feel him trying to get up slowly so that he doesn't wake you but you hold tighter and say "don't leave me please."

|Kenma's POV|                                                                                                                                                                    

 "don't leave me please." she said as she held me tighter. What should I do I don't want to wake her but wait what if she is awake oh gosh. I started to blush out of embarrassment thinking that Y/n could have heard what I said. I laid back down and held her in my arms. I felt a warm and calming feeling as I held her in my arms. I liked this feeling and didn't want it to go away. I soon ended up falling asleep while holding y/n. I was happy because I got to hold my crush in my arms and we slept together yes it might have been an accident but I don't mind.

|Y/N's POV|                                                                                                                                                                            

He held me in his arm I felt safe and I felt warm and calm. I loved the feeling and I never wanted to lose it. I was happy because I my crush held me in his arms. He probably was just holding me just cause I said  "don't leave me please" but I didn't care. I wanted to feel this feeling everyday when I go to sleep and when I wake up. I want to share this with him and only him Every night and morning but I don't think he would want to do the same. I fell asleep a couple of minutes later. I later woke up again and so did he. As soon as we looked in each others eyes we looked away as fast as we could. I suggested that I should get ready because we would soon go to his house and do a live stream for our collab. After I got ready we went to kenma's house and he took a shower and also got ready. I looked around admiring his house. After he finished getting ready telling his fans that he had a special guest and that he would go get them he took me to his room where he had his pc setup. 

A/N- (That's the outfit your in also sorry if you don't really like it)

I stood there amazed at how cool his pc setup was. Then I went to the other gaming chair that he wasn't sitting in. 

"Ok guys this is the surprise guest" kenma said with a smile

"Hey guys its me *C/N* for those who don't know me"

"So today we are going to be playing some games we will do 1v1s and some we will be on teams" 

I look over at the chat and lots of people were shipping us or just freaking out over the collab. It was kinda funny and I giggled a little. "I hope he didn't hear me" I thought to myself looking over to him to see if he heard or not. I looked back at the comments and saw that they were saying that he was blushing. I ignored them and we started to do 1v1s.

  |Kenma's POV|                                                                                                                                    

I started to blush when I heard y/n giggling it was so cute. I look over to the chats and saw how they were pointing it out how I was blushing. I just ignored it and started to do 1v1s with y/n. We were at a tie and just as I was about to win someone came in the room screaming. I know who it was right as I heard the voice. Do to the screaming I got distracted and y/n won. I was surprised she didn't get scared or the slightest but distracted by the yelling.

A/N- Bold is Kuroo Regular is Kenma and underlined is Y/n. Apples is what Kenma calls his fans since his channel name is Applepi. C/N= channel name. Lastly Kenma never said his name on his channel and nobody called his kenma or anything so his fans didn't know his name.

"Oi KENMA WHERE WERE YOU YESTURDAY NIGHT I WAS WAITING AT YOUR HOUSE ALL NIGHT"

"Uh sorry guys I think I might have to end the stream here and then we can continue the collab later"

"Its fine you can go take care of whoever that is and I can talk to the apples:)"

"Oh ok well apples ill be back you guys have fun with y/n"

I walk over to Kuroo kinda mad at him but its whatever. 

|Y/N's POV|                                                                                                                                                        

"Heyy guys Applepi will be right back but for the meantime I will be here talking to you guys so go ahead and ask questions"

The chat started to flood with questions.

POOPpee123- Who is your Celebrity crush?

The.teaaa- Whats your fav anime?

bxddie- Why did you start a YouTube channel?

chillhouse- CELEBRITY CRUSHHH?!?!

Applepi.lover- Yea celeb crush?

"There are lot of people wanting to know my celeb crush" you said thinking to yourself.

"Ok uhh my fav anime would have to be *name of anime* why did I start a youtube channel well I just really liked gaming and I also liked making vids so yea it kinda lame lol and since lots of you want to know who my celeb crush is Ill say. My celeb crush is A-"

"Sorry I was gone for awhile my friend took so long to leave"

You got cut off by kenma just as you were about to say that he was your celeb crush. You were kinda happy but you knew since he interrupted you the chat would be mad and keep on asking but now you didnt want to say because he was there.

"Oh sorry did I cut you off it seems like the chat is pretty mad now *laughs and smiles*

I can feel my cheeks starting to heat up due to hearing his adorable laugh and seeing him smile. It also seemed that the chat has noticed and went crazy.