Telling the fans!

Y/N's POV

We chose that we were gonna dress me differently and put a wig on so none knew it was me. The plan was that Kenma was going to stream like normally and then he would "accidently" not end the stream. That's where I would come in. I walk over to Kenma and sit on his lap and kiss him. and do that jazz. Then after sometime we would both say hi to the chat and I would show them that it was me and that we are dating. It was almost time for the little prank to go down!

"Alright guys have a wonderful night or day I'm now gonna end the stream Peace"

That was my que and so the prank begins I walk in the room and ask kenma if the stream is over

"Oh hey kitten yea the stream is over so you can come here now"

"Ok Mr.Pudding tehe" 

Kenma wasn't facing the webcam so no one could see that he was holding  a phone to see what the chat was saying. I go over and sit on his lap and the chat is going crazy asking who I was. I started to kiss him and things started to get a little heated. After a couple of minutes of us kissing and talking we turned to the webcam and said

"WE GOT YOU ALL IT WAS ALL A PRANK!!"

the chat started going crazy asking who I was.

WOW things got heated there;)

I- wait what im confused

same lol

That person kinda sound familiar...

NOO WAIT KENMA ARE YOU TAKEN  

What about y/n I thought he liked her

What about Y/N 

Y/N!!!!

I wanna date kenma oop-

That was a little heated don't you think

They have to be dating there is no way they would kiss and get heated if they werent

KENMAS MINEE BACK OFF RANDO >:{

UH.... chile  you were never gonna get with kenma 

We laughed at the chat and how that one person was saying that Kenma is theirs. It was a little weird but that the part of being a popular YouTuber. More and more people started to be kinda rude to each other.

"Ok ok guys call down it me Y/n look see ill take off the wig"

"Yea guys also please calm down saying that i'm yours and then fighting with each other"

"For those of you who are confused or just joined we pulled a prank acting like I was a random girl that Applepi was dating"

"But the girl I am dating is no rando but it is Y/N" 

"yep! Tomorrow we will be doing a Q&A live stream on my channel so make sure to tell people and spread the news"

"That's all by guys we love you all mwah"

We ended the stream and laughed at the chat and by the time we looked at instagram there were already posts everywhere about what just happened. Since it was already getting kinda late we got ready for bed turned on the tv and watched movies with the cat. We cuddled and soon fell asleep. It was the next day and I could smell Kenma cooking. As I walked down the stairs I looked over to kenma to see him wearing a pink cat apron.

 As I walked down the stairs I looked over to kenma to see him wearing a pink cat apron

You giggled at how cute he looked and went over and hugged him. You got the table ready as he put the food on yours and his plates. After eating and getting ready you went to your pc getting it ready for your Q&A live stream. As you were about to start you get kenma and then start the live stream. Not many people where on a first but after 5 mins of waiting for more people there was probably about 900k people watching.

"Hey everyone I hope you have had an amazing night/morning or afternoon:) go ahead and ask some questions and we will try to answer them"

The questions started to flood in as more and more people joined. Kenma and I were surprised at how much people were joining. Most of the questions were asking how long you've been dating and so you answer that it has been a year almost two. People freaked out on how long they didn't notice or that we didn't tell them. As we answered more questions I realized that 1.8 million people were watching. 

"Oh  m-my gosh I am speechless"

"What is it kitten"

"1.8 million people are watching the live stream!"

"OH MY YEAA"

"AHHH omg thank you to all the people that are watching I can't believe it" (you both have about 3 million subscribers but not as much people would join the live streams so this was the first time you hit 1 million people watching)

"Congrats kitten on getting 1.8 million people!!!"

"Thanks Mr.Pudding but its not just mine it's also your so congrats to you too! We will be celebrating with a live stream and we will be cooking"

"Sound fun"

 Kenma and I were in shock but we continued to answer the questions. 2 hours passed by of us answering lots of questions. We ended the live stream and chilled at home eating diner and talking about the cake we were gonna make. We had to go out to the store and get stuff to make cakes. You didn't want to go only because you knew that there was going to be lots of people who are going to surround you more than normal but you didn't want to make Kenma go alone because he also has social anxiety. As you went to the store to get what you needed people started to recognize you and kenma. At first it wasn't bad but then more and more and more people came. It was way over yours and Kenmas confort. Then the worst thing possible you didn't want to happen happened...