Reader's POV

I walked into the pizzeria after receiving a text from Vincent.

How the HELL he got my number is besides me, but it's 11:00 pm (Edit: YES! I RECOGNIZE I ACCIDENTLY TYPED AM! DONT JUDGE!) and my parents would kill me if they found out I was out this late. I pushed open the door to see Vincent leaning on the wall, his security cap pulled over his eyes.

"Hey sexy." he coo'ed, smirking at me.

"Sup' Grape." I replied walking over to him.

"Why the fuck am I here?" I asked, crossing my arms. Vincent smirked, standing over me. His white eyes looked me over, making me blush.

I was wearing a red button up shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.
The shirt was kind of tight, so no wonder the pervert was staring.

"I'm waiting pretty boy, explain yourself." I said, smirking at him.

"I thought you could help me with my shift. I'll give you half of my pay." He said, smiling softly at me.

"Sure, I had nothing better to do Vincent." I said smiling. He led me to the office. The clock said 11:20, so we had time to talk.

We sat down and started to talk about some creepy shit. But I didn't mind.

The clock soon struck 12:00 and our shift began. He was on vents/hallway while I watched the marionette. The night was pretty boring because no one came out.

"Hey (Y/N), isn't it cold on the floor." Vincent asked, smirking down at me.

"Yes actually. you willing to give up your chair." I spoke up sarcastically at him. I knew what he meant.

"You know what, fuck it, you wanna sit in my lap?" he asked, his perverted smirk on his lips.

"Fine, but if we get arrested I'm blaming you." I said, sitting in Vincent's lap. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. I flipped through the camera's to find everyone in place.

"What the fuck? Aren't they supposed to be out?" I asked, turning my head so Vincent and I's faces are inches apart.

"Dunno, they usually are out by now." he replied, smirking.

"You're hair smells nice." Vincent said, causing me to blush.

"Quit flirting." I said, smirking at him.

"No, I want you to be mine." he said, tightening his arms around my waist.

"R-really?" I stuttered out, blushing like a mad man. He was 21 and I was 16, It couldn't work. He'd be arrested.

"Yeah, your funny, kind, sexy. You are perfect." He purred into my ear.

"But you'ed get arrested. Not gonna let that happen." I said, turning around so I could face him.

"Then we tell no one." He said before crashing his lips onto mine in a rough yet passionate kiss. My hands found there way into his hair, pulling at the long strands while his hands made there way around my waist.

I pulled back, putting one of my hands on his chest, holding him back, while my other was still around his neck.

"This is wrong." I whispered, pressing my forehead against his. He seemed to give out a longing whimper, looking into my (E/C) eyes.

"But it feels so right." I continued, smirking. I gripped his collar and smashed my lips onto his, earning a groan from him.

He pushed me onto the table, pressing his body against mine. I pulled back before anything could happen and pushed him off.

"I'll be yours Vincent under a few rules. No acting all lovey around my parents. No sex until I turn 18, only make-outs. And third, I can stay at your place whenever I want." I said, smirking.

"I can follow 2 out of the 3." He said, his perverted smirk gracing his lips.

"Nope. If you want me, you gotta wait." I said putting one of my hands on my chest.

"Deal." Vincent said before grabbing me off the desk and sitting down in the chair, with me in his lap.

Well, this was gonna be fun.

*Dayum that escalated quickly. So reader-chan and Vincent are a thing now. Will they get caught. :3 You will wait to find out. Hope you guys like this x reader. Phonix out~.*