3

((Ok, to start off, time is not a matter in this fan fiction. There will be old and modern things so deal. Just say the doctor came through in his tardis and fucked everything up.))

Reader's POV

I walked down the street with my headphones in, blasting this really funny remix if the little einstines theme.

I soon came upon Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria and gladly skipped in, hoping to see my boyfriend. As I walked in, I pulled my headphones out of my iPod and let the remix ring out.

A lot of kids started doing the drop dance and a bunch of other random things, and I joined them. That was until I heard a cough behind me.

I turned around and came face to face with my grape, Vincent.

"What did I just see?" Vincent asked, getting really close to me.

"Oh you know" I started, " Just dancing to a little einstines remix."

Vincent rolled his eyes before grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the back room.

"I have something to show you." was all he said before opening the backstage room. Inside were 5 suits, leaking blood and mucus, along with there eyes popping out of the sockets.

"I had to tell you."

"Wha??"

I turned to Vincent and gave him a confused expression. I tucked my (F/C) t-shirt into my black skinny jeans and quickly opened up the suits because I was curious.

After seeing what was inside caused me to collapse to my knees, staring wide eyed.

Each suit held a small child! Each hand there throats slit and crossbeams stuck out of there arms and chest.

"Ch-CHILDREN!" I screamed, turning to Vincent and ran out of the room.

I bolted out of the pizzeria and down the street, not even looking to stop.
I soon came across a small old barn, that held a nice couch, a lot of books, and drawing supplies.

This is we're i went when I was depressed, and I planned on living here. It's weird, I know. At least I have my motorcycle parked in the back.

I'm not gonna rat Vincent out, I knew something was wrong with him. He was really dark and freaky, and had this insane vibe about him. I just can't be with him anymore. That's why I ran.

Vincent's POV

Oh my god, (Y/N)!!! I raced out after her, but she was clearly faster. Her (H/C) hair flew out behind her as she ran off, and soon she was out of sight. I wasn't scared that she would tell the cops, I'm afraid she could get hurt. I had gotten involved with a gang once. Killed there leader and fled.

I paved around, before getting an idea. I saw a nearby parked car and sneaked over. I smashed the glass and opened the door and hot wired the car. I drove off in the direction (Y/N) ran off to. I couldn't stop thinking about how smart she was and the thrill of breaking the law for our love. And damn she was sexy.

Focus Vincent!!! You have to find your killer queen before it was too late.

Hold on (Y/N), I'm coming.

((Thank you all so much for all the Support or this story. You guys are great! I have a name for you guys though. Your suggestion were great but didn't really match my style. But I thought, what about my little Pistols? Tell me what you guys think in the comments! I hope you guys like this story cause I plan on letting it go for a long time, possible sequel. :3 So yeah, comment down below suggestions and yeah, Bye my Pistols!!!))