.2

Goddamn it's thick as fuck in this damn club . It's only a Thursday night and it look like the girls in here are gone make hella money . The Dj was on fire so far . All the girls FYE ! Bodies on point and the hairs are slayed to the gods .

   I'm not sure how Mya did it but they didn't ID us and we got free drinks on the house . I'm not really a drinker but I'll have a drink or two for tonight . Mya already told me at home and i quote "Don't be an old lady tonight" . And of course Jade agreed . Let me bring out the young Kayce for these hoes lol . I stood at the bar next Mya as she talked .

   She told me Jade should be coming in within 15 minutes . Apparently it's amateur night and it's a lot of girls trying out . As she said only the strong will survive . Jade didn't tell nobody her stripper name or what she was wearing . She wanted to surprise us .

Sativa by Jhené Akio ft Swae Lee blasted through the speakers

"Ladies and gentlemen let's give it up for SNNNOOOOWWWWWWW"

"Why you make it so complicated?
Off the drink, we concentratin'
I know you won't leave me hangin'
Smokin' weed out the container
We spend cash for entertainment"

   Jade . . I mean Snow slowly walked to the beat of the music . She stood in front of the stage and let her robe drop . White lace hugged her body tightly . She slowly dropped into a squatting positions, she let her hands rub down her body as she slowly bounce her body up and down . The crowd stood in amazement . If i didn't know her i would say she's a pro .

  Snow dropped down to her knees and arched her back . She looked at the crowd as she slowly bounced her ass to the music . Money slowly started to come in . It seem like they liked it but wasn't sure yet . Snow crawled towards the pole not missing a beat . She slowly lifted her body back up on the pole . Squatting again she began to make her ass bounce .

"Got me feelin' some type of way
Concentratin', concentratin' on the way
You keep the rhythm
Oh my God, I'm glad you came"

  She slowly untied her top letting to fall, she stood up still holding on to the pole making her ass wiggle . She turned around and slowly rubbed down her body bending back down . A couple men in the crowd started making noise and money fell a little more . 

  Goddammmnnnn that's my best friend on stage cutting the fuck up . I know i said i wasn't gone throw no money but i had to . I ain't know shorty could dance like that . Now she didn't fuck with the pole but she had the crowd hooked and watching .

"Givvvvveeee it up for SNOOOOWWWWWW" the Dj let out as the song ended and Jade grabbed her money .

   Mya ghetto ass was the loudest muthafucka' at the bar hyping her . I give it to Jade she can make a killing here . It's something about her semi tall slinky body that drove 'em crazy . Shorty ain't super thick but she got the thighs and ass . My baby ain't got no titties tho but that ain't stop shit at all .

"And that's just in period !" Mya drunk ass slurred .

   We was all laying in the living talking about Jade throwing ass . And of course these hoes got me still drinking . I know ima be done for in the morning but it's actually fun chilling like this . Even tho it's damn near 3 in the morning . After Snow was done she got dressed we chilled for a little then went home .

"I knew you could dance but girrrlllllll ." I said taking one more sip

"You think i got the job?"

We both snapped our necks at her so fast .

"Biiitccchhh please . You in there like swimwear ." Mya said answering for both of us

    I fell the fuck out laughing . They continued to have the conversation, i laid there trying make the liquor settle . That last drink was more then enough for my little ass . I tried to get up but fell back down laughing .

"Yo ass is done for." Jade laughed .

"Man fuck y'all " i laughed getting back up .

    I tried walking to the bathroom but the walls kept bumping into me . Baby Kayce is not a drinker lol . After i used the bathroom i laid across my bed with the window wide open butt ass naked . I was so damn hot it wasn't even funny . As i laid there the whole room started spinning .

"Jesus please help me ." I whispered ."i don't want to be drunk no moreeee" i cried . This ain't it chief . Slowly but surely i started to fall asleep . Thank god ! I was trying not to throw up or move goddamn .

- - - -

"You cannot handle yo liquor bitch ." Mya laughed outside the bathroom door . Everything i drunk was coming straight, i thought i was cool . Nope . God said FUCK DAT .

      After throwing my life up i brushed my teeth and went back to my damn room . I grabbed my water and chugged that hoe . I laid there contemplating life . Drinking is not for me and i will not be doing that again . I'll rather smoke before i drink .

       Jade ass was knocked the fuck out on the floor in a tee shirt . Mya used the bathroom and stumbled her way to Jade room, I'm pretty sure she's still drunk . Them hoes finished the bottle after i passed out . Them some strong hoes man . 

      I went back to sleep thank god . My little stomach was in knots and i did not want to get sick again . Jade finally made her way to her room . I put my headphone in and started cleaning the living room .

     As i finished with living room i made my way to the kitchen to cook breakfast . They gone be mad when i wake them up but ole' well . I started my sausage first . As that was cooking i was mixing my pancake batter . Once my bacon and sausage was finish i stared on the eggs . By the Jade fat ass came out her food looking for food .

     She sat at the island waiting for her plate . I laughed as i sat it down in front of her . Not too long after Mya came out doing the same thing . As they ate i cleaned up my mess from cooking and joined them right after .

"Damn you can cook ." Mya smacked . I chuckled, i like cooking low key . Since my momma was always busy i made sure to feed me and my brothers . And then niggas like to eat . They had me cooking real ass meals . Back when everything was good my momma used to make Sunday dinner . She made sure i was right there learning her way of things . Cant blame nobody for that being ruined but good ole'  Khalil, my damn daddy . But that's a story for another time .

xxxx Jade Lynn Allen