Eleven to sixteen

When the school holidays had finished I went to high school and as I walked down the path to the school I said to myself "fresh start at a new school" I thought my life was going to get better but little did I know it was getting worse I got bullied everyday and I had lot of fights in school when I was in year 8 I wasn't getting bullied as much as year 7 but I made some decent mates. I was happier until one day in year 9 when the bulling got even worse, worse to the point that a las had told the head teacher that I had touched her inappropriately she then went and told the police which almost ruined my life but I told the police everything that went on and I was found innocent. I tried to kill myself twice in school but both times unsuccessful as my mum stopped me, when she stopped me and asked what I was doing I broke down in tears and told her that I was trying to kill myself and she asked me if it had anything to do with that las that went to the police. my reply was no and I don't want to be here no more when my mum said "what do you mean" I said to her "what is the point in me being here if I'm just going to school and getting bullied every day" so my mum and dad decided to pull me out of school and send me to horsforth high school where I did year 10 and 11 and did my exams I actually enjoyed it there and started to date a las called Caitlyn who know how to calm me down if I was getting annoyed but unfortunately 2 weeks before the exams we had a fight and broke up I would do anything to go back and stop us from breaking up as now we don't speak to each other which is annoying as we dated for 2 years and we could of been friends.