8

"Hey, are you alright?"

Tears started to fall in my eyes when I saw Osamu waiting outside of my old apartment with his motorbike. I don't know why he's here but I felt relieved when I saw him after I formally bid my goodbye to my first love. He held me in his arms and let me cry just like back then when he first picked me up from the vortex of Melanphoria I am in.

For the second time, he saved me again.

He's warm and comforting. And I'm glad that I met someone like him and Kita-san. They're the people who helped me to love myself more. Helped me realize that I'm still worthy regardless of what I did in the past.

"Shh...it's okay. You'll be alright Akaashi. You've been there before, you're stronger now." Osamu said while gently rubbing my back as I keep on crying it all out.

The pain that accumulated inside me.

The suffering I get from loving someone I shouldn't.

The loneliness of being neglected.

The little happiness that made me keep holding on.

And the memories of us that kept me from leaving his side for the past years that I spent loving him one-sidedly.

I'm just proud of myself because I managed to tell him those words without shedding a single tear. I don't want him to see that I'm still hurting. I don't want him to know that he can still make me swayed by him. I pulled away from Samu's embrace and wiped the tears using the hanky he gave to me and looked at him with puffy eyes.

"You're so ugly damn it!" Osamu joked that made me smile a little. He cupped my face and squished it with both of his hands, making my lips pout that made him laugh so hard.

"Staph lafheng! Ayl khil you!" I tried to talk but it just made him laugh even louder that I had to cover his mouth with my hands.

He stopped squishing my face, still trying to suppress his laugh, and handed me his extra helmet.

"Let's go to my favorite place while it's still my birthday." He said and put on his helmet and rode on his motorbike.

"You dummy! We had a drink earlier are you crazy?" I said after realizing that he drove here even though he drank a lot earlier.

Osamu smiled. "I didn't. I'm the one cooking for everyone, remember? Besides, I've been meaning to ask you for a stroll after the party that's why I didn't drink any alcohol for safety purposes."

He confessed that made me wonder what happened to all the beer that Suna is giving him. My eyes widened when I realized that he's been giving it to Aran-san that's why he was the first to get wasted.

"Oh, I got busted." He said chuckling to his own cunningness.

I immediately put on my helmet, rode on the back of his motorbike and then we went to his favorite place. I don't mind going anywhere anyway and besides, I like the feeling of the cold night breeze that gently brushes my body.

"Hold on tight, I know it's cold." Osamu said when he pulled my hand and made me embrace him tightly. I do what he says without complaining since it's the truth anyway.

The heat coming from his body feels nice on this cold night. And it made me realize that I'm still lucky. Coz even though I'm unlucky with the person I love, I'm still lucky to have the friends that I acquired.