13

"Tsumu can I ask you something?" Tsumu looked at me from stuffing his mouth with the onigiri I made.

"What? I don't have money." He said immediately that made me want to punch him but I restrained myself from doing so.

"What will you do if the person you love is miserable with the person he loves?" I asked that made his brows creased even more.

"Are ya talking about Akaashi? He's not miserable Samu. Ya should stop it. They're very much in love." Tsumu said that made me surly.

I guess they're all got deceived by Akaashi's facade.

How come they couldn't see the sadness in those blue eyes of his?

I can't forget that scene I saw in Tokyo stadium. It's still making my blood boil whenever I remember how that owl just look at Akaashi when he kneeled and begged him to stay. I tried to act normally, like I didn't see them but there are times that it's hard to suppress my hatred towards him.

Right after Tsumu left, I checked my phone to see if Kita-san saw my orders already but my eyes widened when I saw Akaashi's text message that he'll be coming over in my store.

From: Aachi-chan <3
Myaa-Sam your store is near my work place, I'll stop by.

Okay. I'll wait.

I couldn't refrain myself from smiling like a lunatic after sending him my reply. I'm just thankful that he couldn't see my expression coz for sure he will find me weird. I tried to focus on making onigiri while my part timer was attending to the customers, but every time the bell attached to the door rings, I can't help but to look who enters that making my part timer look at me with a grin on his lips.

"Are you waiting for someone Miya-san?" My part timer asked and as if on cue, the door opened and the prettiest setter I've seen in my whole life entered my store.

"Samu." Akaashi greeted with a sweet smile on his face but I can see on his eyes a glint of mixed sadness and exhaustion.

"Take a seat anywhere I'll join you later." I said so he made his way to the empty table at the corner.

I instruct my part timer what to do before I head to Akaashi's table with a plate of special onigiri that he likes and a pitcher of iced tea. I tried to keep my smile when I sat on the chair across from him after I put down the tray of food.

"It's on the house since it's your first visit." I said with a smile.

"Thank you, Myaa-Sam- I mean Samu." I chuckled and just ruffled his messy black hair because of his cuteness.

We talked about random stuff while he ate but I could see on his beautiful blue eyes that he looked really exhausted. I also noticed that he loses weight as if he's not been eating properly lately.

"Is your work busy?" He shook his head on my answer and put down the glass after drinking the iced tea I poured on him.

"Why?"

"You lose weight. Are you eating properly?" I asked that made him silent for a little while.

"Sorry for asking, it's just that I'm worried." I said but he just gave me a weak smile.

"It's okay. I just don't have the appetite to eat." He answered which made me laugh.

"Are you sure? Coz, you don't look like one after eating all of the onigiris I made." Akaashi blushed when he realized what I said makes my heart go gwaah gwaah again after seeing his flushed cheeks.

"It's because your onigiri is the best Myaa-Sam." This time, it's I who got red with embarrassment because of what he said that made him giggled.

And it's mesmerizing.

And at the same time upsetting.

To see his smile paired with his lonely and tired gunmetal blue eyes.

"Akaashi..."

"Hmm?"

I held his hand with both of my hands and smiled at him sweetly. He looked surprised but he didn't pull his hands away.

The only thing I can do for him right now is to be his support.

If I can't make him love me.

Then I can just make him trust me and be by his side.

"If it's my onigiri that can make you eat a ton, just come here. I'll give you a discount." I said in a joking manner that made him laugh but this time it looked sincere.

And my heart goes gwaah gwaah and whoosh whoosh because of it as if it wants to go boing boing from its cage.