One: Roommates

I moved in with Ethan 2 years ago now. From the first time I saw him, I thought he was attractive, and we have playfully flirted with each other from time to time. But I resolved that he only saw me as a friend. He made sexual innuendos all the time, why would I be special?
         Anyways, as time passed we grew closer. Now I think it's safe to say we're more than just roommates, were good friends. Living with him is nice, we spend alot of time together. We have shows we like to watch together, I will cook for him every once in awhile, and he occasionally invites me to stream with him. He has  made the quarantine considerably easier to deal with, I can only hope he feels the same about me.
          About 3 weeks ago now, I decided to have a little more fun with him than normal. I started teasing him ever so slightly. I'm not sure exactly why I do it. Maybe because I haven't had sex since quarantine started and my body is getting the better of me. Maybe it's because I like the way it feels when he looks at me. Hell, it's probably both. It started one night when we were doing dishes together. Our a/c had broken again and it was hot in the apartment. I was wearing a light white dress, it was breezy enough to keep me cool. I was drying some plates and putting them up in the cabinet.
           "Turn around with your hands up!" Ethan says behind me. I look over my shoulder to see him pointing the spray nozzle from the sink at me. I put my hands on my hips and turn to face him defiantly. "Ethan, don't you dare spray me with that water". His hair flopped over his eyes and he gave me a devilish grin. "I said", he turns the hose sideways like a gun,"put your hands up. Your under arrest for using to many dishes while making dinner tonight." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Since when is that illegal?" "Its a crime against fun! Doing dishes prevents us from continuing our show. If we had only ordered out like I suggested, you wouldn't be in this position now would you missy?" I knew when he got like this he wasn't going to give in. I'm sure he really was over doing the dishes at this point. And I will admit I may have used an extra pan or spoon while cooking. But he should be more thankful I made him a nice meal. "If it weren't for me, you would order out every night. You should try being more appreciative!" I started to smirk. I can never be serious with him. "This is your last chance y/n" I saw his finger twitch on the trigger. "I refuse" as soon as the words left my mouth I was sprayed with ice cold water directly in the chest. I couldn't help but gasp. He started laughing hysterically.
            "Ethan!" I shrieked. My dress started to cling to my body and the water made it virtually see through. I remembered I wasn't wearing anything underneath when I looked up and saw his wide eyes. He looked me up and down, taking me all in. He seemed to like what he saw. My primal instincts kicked in. I wanted him to want me. I put my hands on my hips again, pushing out my chest slightly. "Well, did you get what you wanted Ethan? Now I'm soaking wet because of you" my voice came out husky. "Well..I told you what was going to happen..and well..um" he stammered. I chuckled and moved closer to him. I touched his chest and looked up at him. His eyes were still locked on my breasts. I lifted his chin to meet my gaze. "I'm going to change, will you finish up here please?" He nodded and I smiled at him sweetly. I walked away, my heart racing.
          That was just the beginning. Leading up to now, I started teasing him more and more. Wearing low cut shirts around him, flirting more, being more touchy with him. I thought about that as I lie in bed tonight. I stretched my body a little and sat up. I needed to use the bathroom before I went to sleep. I walked quietly through the hall to the bathroom. My eyes started feeling a little heavier as I flushed and turned off the light. I walked slowly past Ethan's room again, when I heard moaning coming from inside. I stopped and bit my lip. Should I really look inside? Before my brain could answer, my hand pushed the door open slightly. I saw his face, it was illuminated by his phone. His mouth is open, breathing heavily. My eyes looked further and saw his hand move under the blanket. The moans were louder now, he was definitely watching porn. I started breathing heavily as well. I watched him from the doorway, getting more turned on by the second. I knew I shouldn't be watching, but I feel like I can't help myself. My hands start feeling my body, massaging my breast and going further. Touching myself. Massaging my clit. It feels so good, and I only want more. I wish he wasn't covered, I want to see everything.
         As if he hears my thoughts, he kicks the cover off. I see his full length now. Not huge, but still very pleasing. I long to touch him. The video stops and I quickly turn around the corner. I don't want him to catch me now. Not when I'm so close. He searches for a few seconds on his phone, and then another video starts playing. I hear his heavy breathing again, so I peer into the doorway again. I bite my lip as I watch, he strokes himself faster and faster. Then I hear the video. "So if I fuck you, you won't make me pay my rent or kick me out?" I gasp a little. He is watching roommate porn? So he does have those feelings for me? My heart starts to race. I make up my mind. Slowly I advance into the room.
          He hasn't noticed me yet. I get closer. My fingertips touch the foot of his bed. "Ethan" I say softly. He jumps. "Oh fuck, y/n" he quickly covers himself. "What are you doing here? I..I'm sorry I thought you were sleeping" I shake my head no and start to crawl onto the bed. He stiffens up.  "Y/n what are you doing?" He asks softly. Im on top of him now, I'm straddling his waist. I touch his bare chest and his face softly. "I want you Ethan, do you want me?" I ask him. He pauses for a moment, unsure what to say. Then he places his hands on my waist. "Yes, y/n, I want you very much" he says, his voice is low, lusty. My heart flutters hearing those words. I kiss him, passionately. He sits up, pulling me against him. His hands start to explore my body. He squeezes my ass a little and moves up to my chest. I pull my top off. He massages my breasts softly at first, but getting more aggressive as time passes. I gasp softly as he pinches my nipples. He smiles when I do, obviously giving him the reaction he wanted. I reach behind me and my fingertips brush against the length of his shaft. He is still hard, and I feel him twitch against my palm. I push him back down onto the bed and start to move back down his body. I kiss his chest. Moving lower and lower until I'm hovering over his cock. I bite my lip and take it in my hands. I stroke him softly and look up at him. He stares at me, eyes full of lust, begging me to go further. I kiss his tip. "I was watching you, you know..." I said softly. "And I touched myself while I watched too" I licked along his length.  "Fuck y/n...that's so hot" he moans. I take more and more of him into my mouth. Bobbing up and down, taking more of him on each time. He starts to hit the back of my throat. After a few attempts, I relax enough to let him slide in. He grabs the back of my head as he fucks my throat. My eyes water and I gag a little but I like the feeling of having him inside me. After a minute he lets go, I gasp and cough as I come up for air. I smile after he shoots me a concerned look. "I want more Ethan..." He smiles back and flips me onto my back.
          He pulls my pants off and moves closer to me. I feel his hot breath on my sensitive skin. He looks into my eyes and gives me that devilish smile. He starts rubbing my clit softly. I gasp and moan at his touch. He rubs faster and puts one finger inside me, then another. He stretches me, getting me ready to take him inside me. My moans get louder and louder. "Oh fuck Ethan, please!" I start to beg him. "Please make me cum!" He smiles again and looks deep into my eyes. "I've wanted to hear you moan my name for weeks now y/n" he fucks me faster with his fingers. I cry out his name as my orgasm overtakes me. I shake on the bed, riding it out. He takes his fingers and places them in his mouth, tasting my cum. I pull him into a kiss, tasting myself on his lips and tongue. I feel him rub his tip on my silky folds. "Fuck me Ethan, I need you inside me..." My voice is still a little shaky. I want all of him here and now. I can't get enough of him. He pushes inside, and I gasp again. He pulls my hips closer to his, pumping into me slowly. I hear his soft moans in my ear. Its so hot, I feel myself getting wetter for him. "God you feel so good..." I breathe. He sits up and pushes my legs back onto the bed. I can see him fucking me now, every stroke giving me more and more pleasure. I grab my chest and tease my own nipples. We are both moaning now, getting lost in each other. He starts to pick up the pace. It feels even better than before. He starts to grunt as he fucks me harder. "Your so fucking tight y/n.." he moans. I feel myself getting close again. He is hitting my gspot more regularly now. I feel myself tightening around him. "Yes baby, cum for me, cum on my cock..." He almost demands it from me. I cry out with pleasure again. No man has made me feel as good as him. I should have done this sooner.
         He flips me again, onto my stomach. Then he yanks my hips up to meet his. "Stay low, arch your back for me.." he says huskily. I nod. I want to obey him. He enters me again, fucking me hard from behind. I grip the bed tightly. God he feels amazing. "Your making me feel so good Ethan..." I moan quietly. He thrusts harder in response. His moans are low, almost animalistic. He reaches around to rub my clit as he fucks me. " I want you to cum for me again, I really want to please you. And I can't hold out much longer..." He whispers in my ear. My core starts to tighten up immediately hearing that. I like the thought of making it difficult for him to not finish. He starts fucking me hard and fast. My moans bounce off the walls of his room. I can't take it anymore, my body trembles and my legs almost give out under me. He grabs my hips as I ride out my orgasm. He keeps ramming into me. Faster, harder than before. "Please...please cum for me Ethan...I want it" I beg him. His hands tighten and his nails dig into my hips. I feel him throb inside me. He fills me up, moaning and shaking. I feel him slide out of me and he collapses on the bed next to me. My hips sink down and we both try to catch our breath. "Better than finishing by yourself?" I ask him smiling. "A million times better" he answers pulling me against him. We fall snuggle together. Both feeling a sense of bliss. I start to drift off, hoping that we have started something new between us. A new beginning.