Chapter Seven - It's A Risk I'm Willing To Take

It was a rainy day when it was time for the conference, I had been up since 7am waiting for someone to come get me. I remembered Mitchelle saying that I would dress myself this time and I gasped because they wouldn't come get me until I was ready. I stood up from my bed and walked over to the closet, I was wearing now black booty shirts and one of Lucas's shirts. I looked through the skirts and found a dark red one so I through it on my bed, I took a flowery tanktop and white heels. I headed for the shower than quickly got dressed. Wondering where was Mitchelle to help me with my make up, there was a knock on the door. I had just noticed that I never left this room unless it was to go speak with someone. She walked in to check if I was here and gasped at my outfit, I looked down at it and looked confused at here. 

"That was the same exact outfit that the queen used to her family conference." 

"Wait, the queen had a family conference?"

She looked through the closet while shouting back "long story." 

I scuffed "long story short?" 

"Well, King Chester was just like Chris before, he fell in love with a human. Lisa was a human at that time. He brought her from her family, she was angry with him, never loved him, never wanted to marry him. He evantully told her that he wanted to buy her little brother. She got even angry with him. She wore that exact outfit to her family conference."

"No no tell me more. How come she is now queen, a Vampire and loving him." 

"One night, Chester and her was speaking and they got really into something, he chose to bite her to never lose her. She changed and got the chose any other girl does. She chose to stay with him, they got married, Chester's parents handed the crown to them. And Lisa just accepted the fact that they were meant for each other even though she lost everybody and everything in her life." 

"Wow, wait a second? Little brother?" 

"Yes, Lucas."

"Lucas is her little brother, but he's Grabriel's son." I was extremely confused now, Lisa was a human, and she decided to stay with him, she most be the first ever to stay and not leave, all of Chris cousins were single for that exact reason.

"Lucas was handed to him when he was just a newborn. Lisa changed him when he was 13 due to never losing him either." 

We heard a knock on the door and Mitchelle walked over I looked in the mirror and haven't even noticed that she had been doing my makeup. Lisa walked in and Mitchelle walked out. She looked at me and just smiled, the queen was in my room and I was passing through her exact history. 

"Amy. Do you love my son?" 

"Yes I do." 

"If you loved him, you wouldn't keep saying another name in your thoughts." 

"I am very sorry Lisa, it's that you guys caught me after I was just broken up with." 

"My son never wants to lose you, you know that."

"I know, but unlike you guys, I get old." I laughed but she had a stone face 

"Are you saying you want to be with him forever?" She was looking at me as if I was making a good chose.

"I would, but humans come to a point where they die." 

Before she said anything we could hear Chris talking outside of my door. He sounded happy for some reason, I also heard King Chester, Lucas, Bobby and Tiffany. I looked to Lisa and she was looking at me smiling. 

"Amy, one day I would have to hand my crown to Chris's mate, and she would have to be one of us to recieve it, because we can not have a human as our queen."