epilogue

so i decided to make an epilogue since i love you guys so much and i'm at almost 50k on unknown. enjoy loves.

-»-

johnson smiled as he looked at all the smiling teenagers in the nearly full restaurant. his eyes filling with nearly tears as he thought of his past. he looked infront of him, and there was the piece of paper that he stood with for nearly 20 years. the photo of his gorgeous exwife. it was during of their most favorable memories, as she was posing for a silly picture with him, natalie, and jack jr. infront of the beach on their honeymoon that they brought their toddlers to. he remembers that day like it was yesterday. just like he remembers the day they had their first child and took him off to college.

he remembers the way she looked when he said his first word, which by the way was the word fuck since jack had said it so much. he smiled weakly at the thought. a tear managed to slip out his eyes, as he rubbed the photo with his broken thumb. he broke it trying to teach her how to play basketball, which was hilarious since she was so short and struggled to make the basket.

he remembers taking his youngest daughter to college, as his older son was touring the world, living his dream as johnson once wanted to do. he was so excited as he watched his son's first show, and sad when he watched his sons last show. oh how everything went downhill from there.. his son had been depressed ever since what happened. it caused his brain to get the best of him, so he killed himself, jumping off the hollywood sign. he would always go there to clear his mind, since thats what his father and his friends used to do. one thing led to another, and his dark thoughts got the best of him.

it was a horror for johnson to choose a casket for his dead 22 year old son. even worse for his lonely 18 year old sister who needed an older brother to come to when she knew that jack wouldn't be much help, due to him being a father. that cause him to come home to a massacre, his daughter was held at gunpoint by her own hand, and she shot herself. tears streamed down their faces as he pleaded her to stop, and not leave him alone. but that didn't stop her. the sadness overcame her, and she slowly pulled the trigger, ending her youthful life.

johnson went to the in-n-out in the center of hollywood, where he could get a good view of the hollywood sign everyday. he was also directly infront of forever 21, natalie and his wife's favorite store. he would get her favorite meal everyday, a bacon-cheeseburger combo with fries, and with no lettuce, pickles or tomatoes since she hated that. he also got a pack of two warm chocolate chip cookies.

every single day he would put that meal infront of him, eventually taking one fry and a single bite of the burger. he would take a small bite of the chocolate chip cookie since she hated when johnson ate from her stuff. if he wasn't eating, he would be smiling up at the hollywood sign, silently saying hi to his deceased son, and looking at the customers coming in and out of forever 21.

johnson was truly alone. all his friends, gilinsky, cameron, nash, skate, sammy, and the rest moved on with their careers, leaving the poor man alone and by himself. leaving him with nothing but photos and videos. he left $30 on the table, basically a $15 dollar tip as he grabbed the picture and took the bus silently to his next destination.

-

he kindly thanked the bus driver, as he walked off the bus, his wrinkly face pulled into a smile. he walked up to the old sign that faintly read "cemetery." his eyes filled with tears as they always do, and he slowly walked to the back of the grave, praying for every single family having to deal with their member being underground. he made it to the back of the tombs, the lonely three that belonged to a heartbroken man.

"natalie samantha johnson." he read, kissing the grave. he had named his daughter after his two old bestfriends, who practially forced him to name the children over them. he smiled at the thought and moved over to the other, more older looking tombstone.