Chapter 12

Chapter 12~ Call Backs!

We have arrived back at the Phantomhive estate and my first impression of it...was disastrous! The entire left side of the manor was in shambles. But it was no matter, that night Ciel and I slept almost immediately only to wake up to that.

This morning I had dressed in proper noble lady clothes. I wore an off shoulder dark maroon dress with an underskirt of black. The red fabric was in curved in layers on the skirt. the sleeves were thick straps of black and there was a black bow in the center of my chest with pink and red roses in the middle. I wore black elbow gloves and my hair was up in an elegant curled bun with ringlets hanging at the sides of my face. I wore a matching hat with pink and red roses. I also had a red choker with black lace lining it and regular black heels. We were in the guest dressing room because Ciel's had been part of the ruins.

"When I told you to protect the manor that also means to make sure that it doesn't get destroyed in the process..." Sebastian explained with an annoyed expression.

"We're sorry mister Sebastian..." Three servants apologized.

"Oh! Who might this be?" the maid, she had large circle glasses and beautiful cherry red hair in pigtails. She wore that natural mad uniform but there were buttons down the front of her apron. She also had an adorable accent.

Before Ciel could speak I walked forward and smiled, turning on my noble side, "It's a pleasure to meet you, My name is Siren Amare Sapientia Venatrix Sin. Might I have the pleasure of knowing each of yours?"

They all blushed slightly at my tone of voice and nodded.

"My name's Mey-Rin, yes it is!" The maid said looking proud, I took her hand and squeezed it in a friendly manner while in reality I was gaining information. I was quite impressed that this woman had such impeccable eyesight.

"I'm Bardroy! But you can call me Bard, Miss!" the tall man with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes spoke with an American accent. He wore a chef's outfit and had goggles around his neck along with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Oh how wonderful!" I shook his hand firmly and learned he was once in the army.

"Wow, lass you sure have a firm handshake!" Bard said sounding surprised. I winked and laughed.

"And I'm Finnian, miss! But you can call me Finny!" the short blonde with adorable turquoise eyes and a bright smile greeted me. I smiled and hugged him much to everyone's surprise.

"How adorable! Finnian huh, reminds me of someone I used to know!" I shot a smirk towards Ciel as his cheeks flashed bright red in embarrassment. Partly because he was remembering the circus and partly because he was currently dressing. I learned that the poor sweet gardener was experimented on and now has immense strength.

"Alright everyone back to work!" Sebastian commanded them. They all nodded and scurried off to do their respective chores.

"CCCCCIIIIIIEEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!" We turned towards the squeal. All of a sudden Ciel was tackled by a girl with blonde hair in pigtails in a bright pink dress. She had beautiful emerald colored eyes. "It's terrible! Mother says that the engagement was called off!"

"I know Lizzie, I'm sorry I just though it was weird that we were to be married even though we are cousins. I care about you but not romantically." Ciel explained once she had released him.

"Oh, well I understand! Now that I think about it it is a bit weird that I would have married my cousin...ick!" the blonde quickly brightened up and smiled warmly at her cousin. Then she noticed me, "Oh my! You look absolutely adorable! My name is Elizabeth Midford! What's your name dear?"