Part VI

"It's been around two weeks..."

It's been around two weeks maybe longer, maybe shorter, since I was brought into this.... warehouse?

All I really know is, Sakusa, has been treating me like a fucking servent one minute, and some...like...I can't even think anymore.

And...shit, he's back. "Atsu~ what are you doing baby boy?~". I can't respond nessicarily, but I can use, words now.."Urgh, what do- what do you want?"

The thing is this is the first I've spoken to him since my shift at the bar. Speaking of which, I was probably fired because I've been missing for a while.

Sakusa looked at Atsumu, then turned the poor boys face towards him. "Atsu~ what's wrong?". 'What's wrong?' murmured Atsumu venomously. Atsumu lost it right there.

Atsumu knew he was useless, he knew he was fucked up from the start. He knew all the bad things about him, but you don't ask a guy, who's suffered his whole mother fucking life, 'whats wrong?'. That's the breaking point.

"You mother fucker! What do you thinks wrong!?". He started shuffling around, trying to escape. And then, black out.

//Hello, here's part VI, I wanted to make it kinda long as an apology for keeping you all waiting. Also I'm sorry for the all the strong language..I needed to rant and this story seemed best! I love you all. And if you have any concerns or important info, leave it in the comment section. I do read those. Now have a good day my little dumplings, I'm tired as fuck. -Alyssa 💕//