JOURNEY

Journey of 'HER SILENT TEARS'

It's almost a two year journey, shocking isn't it?
My first book and my favourite.

Two years ago in 2018 I started writing HER SILENT TEARS but I the planned it in 2017 itself but due to my O/L exams I didn't write.

What inspired me to write?

Honestly I was bored during my last two years of school as we were free most of the time so I became a bookworm because I was always in the library.
I've read more than 100 books I guess in wattpad so I thought why not write my own book but I was a silent reader so I had fear of the outcome and feedback but my friend zeenas announced she was going to publish a book in wattpad so another friend of mine charms_of_ink and I was also interested to publish my story but the funniest part was the one who announced never continued her story or completed it.

The female characters you find in the book are my friends name actually but the story is totally my imagination nothing has happened in real life because we're not even married yet LOL. Few scenes with friends are indeed real.
I wanted to change the names but it was indeed a hard task so I didn't.

Throughout the story

Well I wasn't famous here so respond and feedback was really low in the start, I used to reply to each and every comments before because it was too little and easy to reply. I really loved the responses from the few readers I got.
Now when I publish I get 99+ notifications within an hour, I do reply to the comments what I receive at that moment when I publish, afterwards I get so tired to really as I was already typing the chapter for too long.

Before to publish one chapter I almost take a week to write, that too in a book and then I type it in my phone but now I plan out the points and start typing it and within three days I could finish the chapter if I don't have a busy schedule.

Word count in the start was 800 - 900 words.
Later more than 4000 words.

I don't like long chapters so I sticked between 4000 to 5000 words.
During planning process I only devised to write 30 to 40 chapters but it's 70 now unbelievable.

I can remember my first reader other than my best friends, deli_rocks who is still supporting me. Thank you dear for sticking with my story till the end. Before when the reads was very low, what I did was when I got a new follower I usually write a messge on their messge board and request them to read my book, I have got rude comments from some of them sometimes but I ignore it. Alhamdulilah now I don't have to do that because I'm blessed with a great amount of readers.

So I have ended the book with a sentence as I planned on 2017 so I hope everyone would like it.

For starters

I was an ordinary girl and someone unknown but today atleast I have created an identify of myself through my story.

Planning simply I planned the beginning should be interesting so I didn't want the alarm sound or to start with a dream that's so common I guess. I love the sky so I started with it
Then plot was Rayyan will be the cause for Haya being a handicapped.
And ending I wanted to end with a sentence so that was my plan. Others it came in a flow I would say.

Have faith and confidence in yourself, no one is perfect but I have actually improved I might say because being an average student in English and writing is not easy, I know the difficult paths I faced and the hardships and efforts I've put in my story.

Don't lose hope try harder you will be successful one day.

So I guess I've written everything if you want to ask any questions you may.

Few questions I would love to ask for my readers in the next chapter stay tuned.

Thank you for reading ♥️