Other Half

"How about I help you in the farm work?"
Paul asked and went down the carriage.
The servant with him helps him.

Wally smiles.
"Uncle, don't bother. I will seek you later. Don't just leave without telling."

"Okay. I am just saying, I don't really know how to do anything on a farm. You disdain your Uncle because I am useless?" Paul pouts deliberately.

Wally chuckles.
"No. No. This junior doesn't dare."

"Hmp." Then he smiles.
"Okay. Uncle will not trouble you too much. Go and find me after your farm work."

"Thank you Uncle."

"I will also send some medicine for your wife."

Wally nods.
"Thank you Uncle."

Wally watches the carriage drive away.
His smile slowly fades.
His Uncle is so good to him but he can't have any goodwill toward him now that his wife and him have an argument because of him.
For Wally no amount of relatives can be equal to his wife.

Still Wally felt awful thinking badly of his kind Uncle.
Never mind, he will just spend time with him later.

**

"No!"

Wally stares at Geo's angry glare.

Wally wants to hold Geo's face but Geo refuses and turns around.

"Listen to me when I am explaining things! Why are you making me feel bad? I am pregnant! It's bad for me to get emotional." Geo said and wiped his tears again.
He is pregnant and he is a Gent who has an easy to provoke tear glands.

Wally feels distress and hugs him.
Geo tried to push him away but actually didn't use too much force.
He leans his body to Wally's strong chest.

"Stop getting mad at me. Are you happy seeing me miserable?" Geo grumbles.

"Wife, do not be selfish. You know it's you who is wrong first." Wally softly said holding his face and kissing his lips.

Geo pouts after the kiss and wraps his arms around Wally's neck.
"I am wrong. I want to apologize but you keep ignoring me? You still love me or hate me?" He said glaring at Wally.

Wally wraps his arms on Geo's waist.
"You are questioning my love? Do you have conscience?" Wally smiles weakly.

Geo pouts and kisses him.
"Husband, I will not endanger our baby's life or my life, this life is for you and our children and nobody has the right to take it away. Of course I am extra careful. If not for you...You think I will do it?" Geo softly said putting the blame toward Wally.

Wally has an indulging look at his face.
"Nonsense. What is more important to me but you and our children? I know this is about my Uncle. I am happy to see him and that he cared for me. I am glad and enjoy his attention. But that's all. To me compared to you, he is insignificant."

Geo's heart swells again.
Though he knows in his heart.
Hearing it is still good. He feels this delicious taste in his mouth.

Geo frowns.
"Your Uncle is a bad person."

Wally suddenly flinched.
He doesn't doubt his wife even one second but....he is shocked about it.
He looks at his wife and Geo sighs.
Slowly retelling what he heard.
Not hiding one bit.
Geo didn't disguise the words too.
There is no need to cover up for a scumbag.

Geo sees Wally's sad expression.
Geo feels bad and kisses his lips.
"Why are you getting sad? You only need me and our kids! Those relatives are unworthy of you and our attention!"

Wally blocks his mouth.
"Not so excited. Don't harm yourself." Wally said distressed.

Geo pouts
"That's right. I am already this hard to take care of. You can't take more burden feelings toward others." Geo hugs him.

Wally rubs his back.
"Wife, I am just sad that you are cold all night."

Geo pushes Wally and looks at his face.
Then his bad feelings disappear.
"Ah. So that is why you are mad? You silly man!" Geo happily kisses his lips trying to engage in a more intimate kiss but Wally stops.
"Uncle likes my wife.....I really can't stop people on admiring you."
Wally said rubbing Geo's face.

"Haha. What they want is my face value. What you want is my heart. That is why I will choose you over and over again." Geo said, grabbing Wally's palm and made it touch his body on top of his clothes.
Geo seducingly moans despite the distance between the hand and his skin.

Wally gulps.
You can really be mad for a day only with his Wife's easy way to appease him.

Wally and Geo quietly had intercourse on the long chair they use in the dining area.

Geo moans like a cat in heat.
The two were in their climax when Leon started crying.
Wally wants to finish first but Leon shouted so loudly as if he is in danger so the two have to stop.

Geo frowns seeing the baby crying so badly that he is trembling as he breathes.
"What's wrong sweetheart? Who bullied you?"

Wally also came after pulling his pants up.

"What happened? Is he sick?" Wally wants to touch Leon's forehead but Geo slaps his hand.

"That hand can only touch me right now." Geo smirks.

Wally blushes.
He went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

While he retreated in the bathroom he finally released his angry expression.
He clenched his fist and trembled.

He understands that his relatives will not want him.
But to want his wife?
He really doesn't understand how humans can look at his wife and fantasize over him?
There are so many women and Gents all over the country!
Why are they so into someone who is married and even pregnant with his child inside of him?!

Wally can't stay too long in the bathroom so he calmed himself and walked back to their room.
He was pinned in the wall by his wife and was kissed ravishly.

"Husband, I distract Leon, you ravish me." Geo said.

"........I'm glad you are mine."

Geo tilts his head.

Wally pulls him and really ravish him.
He already forgot that he asked his wife in the beginning if he can play with his Uncle tonight.
Of course Geo will never allow him.
What will he do if that person drug his husband and let others have their way on his Wally?

Wally is his alone.
Now that Wally learned that his Uncle thinks sexually about his wife, Wally felt disgusted to even call him Uncle.
There is no way he will ever visit or seek that person again.

Leon who was playing with his dolls happily in their bedroom has no opinion.
He is just happy playing and he will cry if he is sad or hungry.

After the intensive exercise, Wally and Geo are still out of breath.
Geo kisses Wally as if he won't ever get tired of him.

Wally grins and rubs his cheeks on Wally.
There are small stubbles on Wally's cheek.

Geo pushes his face away and giggles.

Wally happily hugs him.
"I don't care about my Uncle. Next time you don't have to do this. My wife, Whatever you said will always be my truth. I didn't lie when I told you that you are most important to me. Even Leon can't compare to you.
You are my wife. The other half of my life. Without you there's no reason to live. This is not a promise or a sweet talk. This is my confession."
Wally said, kissing his fingers.
"I love you."

A/N:

Thanks as always