★ 6 ☆

------★☆★------

At 6am, the three of them were up and ready to leave the house. Dream had decided, on everyone's behalf, that it would be easiest to take the bus. It would be better than attracting unnecessary attention to them by stealing another vehicle. George was a bit disheartened by the fact he couldn't drive maniacally around London again, but went along with Dream's plan. They left the house, all dressed in hoodies and jeans, like some sort of gang. As they walked to the bus station, Sapnap pointed this out.

'Don't you think it would have been less suspicious if we had a little variety in our clothing?' Sapnap asked Dream, who shrugged. 'At least they can't see our faces.'

'Yeah, but they can see that we are allied.'

'So what?'

'So might be suspicious of the fact that three hooded men walked into a bus, hiding their faces and realise that we are probably wanted by the police.'

'Nobody will realise, you're just overthinking!' Dream explained, rolling his eyes.

'That's what you said last time when you went shopping with George. Were you noticed? Yes.'

'That's beside the point, we have learnt from that! We-'

'Just shut up the both of you. You don't want to create a scene, yet you're arguing in the middle of the street!' George whispered furiously, both of them immediately closing their mouth and avoiding the other's gaze.

It wasn't long before they reached the bus station. The bus was meant to arrive any minute, but they knew how late the London buses were. They were planning to take several buses from central London to Wembley, where Dream lived.

------★☆★------

Meanwhile, Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo were preparing to break into the house they saw the criminals walk into. Collectively, they assumed this house belonged to one of the magicians or the hacker. Wilbur was highly doubtful that the house belonged to BadBoyHalo, as he was intelligent enough to know that his house shouldn't be revealed to anyone, though the police officer was hoping that the hacker might have told one of the magicians, so they could be questioned in police custody.

Generally, the group of them were very excited. Wilbur had never been very successful with the cases he was set as police. He was a former detective for Scotland Yard, however he was fired, after arguing heavily with his boss over a missing person case. Eventually it was proved that he was correct, but he had already moved on with his life. Now, as part of the police, he was feeling very bored and underrated. Now was his time to get in on some of the action, and prove his worth to the country.

Tommy and Tubbo, on the other hand, were just curious as to what would happen. Tubbo wanted to feel a sense of pride as he kicked the door of the house through, whilst Tommy was longing to handcuff the criminals and drag them into the police car.

'Now I think we've learnt our lesson from last time, we go with the sirens off,' Wilbur announced, to which the duo nodded. He set up the GPS and drove like a normal car to the destination. In the back of the car, Tommy was complaining. 'It's so slow! Why can't we speed past the cars, there's literally a space right there!' Tommy whined, pointing.

Wilbur rolled his eyes at the boy. Tubbo chuckled slightly, but said nothing. 'We don't have the sirens on, we can't overtake cars anymore,' the tallest responded, to which Tommy sighed. 'It was a rhetorical question, of course I knew that. I passed all my tests.'

'You did?'

Tommy growled under his breath, before Wilbur pulled into the alleyway next to the house. They got out the car, and Tubbo slammed his door by accident. Wilbur and the other blonde hard glared at him, to which he pulled a face of apology.

They all got to the front door, after literally tiptoeing over the driveway. None of them were going to let this opportunity slip from their fingers again. Tommy noticed that Tubbo was breathing quite heavily and his hands were shaking slightly, so he nudged him and formed a thumbs up with his hand. The boy took a couple of deep breaths, before nervously tugging at his sleeves. It was a habit he had developed over his childhood.

Wilbur produced his gun from his pocket, and raised it in line with the golden lock. His eyebrows furrowed, as he pulled trigger back. Tommy immediately realised what was going on, and covered his ears with his hands. Just before he released the trigger, Tubbo shoved him a few times in the shoulder, to which he mouthed 'what?'

'Can I kick the door open?' the boy asked, his cheeks flushed pink from embarrassment. Tommy smiled, as he ran his fingers along the gaps between the brickwork. Wilbur sighed deeply, but silently. He lowered the gun, and pushed Tubbo forward gently, also pulling Tommy back, by his collar. The blonde made some sounds of exclamation to the gesture, but found Wilbur's large hand across his mouth.

Tubbo turned back towards the door, and flexed the muscles in his arms, before raising them to the height of his chest. He kicked his legs out, to flex his ankle muscles. He stared at the door, becoming temporarily fascinated with the cheaply painted, rust red door, and the brassy lock, which was reflective of his eyes.

He frowned, and then kicked the lock off, the door swinging open with a soft creak. The silence was deafening. Several thoughts were running through Wilbur's head. Were they too late? Were they heard? Did they get the wrong house?

He confirmed with his GPS that this was, in fact, the right house, though he couldn't confirm nor deny the other hypotheses. They walked slowly into the house, although there was no need to. It was obvious no-one was home. Tommy convinced himself that they may have overslept, so he carefully walked up the stairs, taking it a step at a time. Tubbo was in shock. How could they have done it? They made no sound at all.

Tommy scouted the first floor, and alas, there was nobody. This was a complete flop. He came back down the stairs to see Wilbur with his head in his hands.

'No no no no NO!' the eldest yelled, his hands flying back to his side. His face was the epitome of rage, frustration, and confusion. His blood was boiling, to the point where he couldn't keep his voice down.

'I can't believe this! Every. Single. Time! He paced around the ground floor, while both Tommy and Tubbo stayed well away. His fists were clenched, and he stopped walking for a second. He kicked the door down, off it's hinges. The two blondes gasped, as quietly as they could, trying not to draw attention to themselves.

'If they aren't here, then where are they?!'

------★☆★------

While that was happening, the three magicians were on a bus. The seats were all taken, so they were desperately holding onto the bars, hoping the bus driver wouldn't stop suddenly.

'Our stop is after another 3,' Dream confirmed, ruffling his hair with his free hand. The bus stopped all of a sudden, and George was thrown across the bus. Dream caught him effortlessly and pulled him closer to the bar he was holding. George smiled slightly, with embarrassment, before dusting himself off. This was going to be one long bus journey. 

------★☆★------

A.N: I can't believe I'm almost at 100 followers :0 sorry for not updating for a while -w-

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡