11

Once I got back to the common room Draco was sitting on the couch reading the daily prophet. I roll my eyes and keep walking to my dorm. I forgot I left a book here earlier so I started looking for it. 

"Looking for this?" Draco says as he holds up my book.

"Draco give it back that's mine!" I say walking over to him

"Alright alright I will!" He says setting it down.

I grab the book and sit down, checking if he did something to it.

"Hey Ally you're lipstick is a little smudge." He says in a cocky voice.

"Oh thanks Drac-" I stop mid sentence. He knew what happned.

"So you and Longbottom eh? Why him when you could have me ." He says scooting closer to me.

"Draco me and Neville are NOT a thing. And why would I ever want to be with a b*tch like you? Especily when you just be all rude and cocky to me." I say grabbing my book.

"Well Im already better then Neville and I bet he would never do this" He yanks my arm and pulls me into a dark room.

"Your right! Neville would never pull me into a dark room. Also my arm hurts now." I say rubbing where he pulled me.

"Shut up for once" He says pushing me agesnend the wall.

"Draco don't even think about it-" He stops my sentence by kissing me.

I kick him in his superfragalisticespealdocious and he pulls away grunting.

"I told you not to Malfoy!" I say walking out of the dark room.

He grabs my waist and pulls me back to where I feel him breathing on me. 

"Draco please just stop-" He then kisses me but this time he has his hands agensend the wall both on either side of my face.

I try to stop him but I can't.

I thought to myself 'If I kiss him back he won't think I really am dating Neville. Plus Neville would understand..'

It was risky but I did kiss him back finally.

"Good girl" He said out of breath.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me again but this time more aggresive then the last time. I kept kissing him but not as hard he was doing it. 

I pull away and stare at him, "I think thats enough for today...and forever" I say walking away.

"Why don't you want to kiss me. I mean every girl in the school wishes they could have s*x with me." he said following me.

The room was small so I stopped, "Don't get to cocky Malfoy and it's because your a total jerk and I don't want to be one of your toys!" I say trying to walk away.

He grabs my wait and i can feel him breathing on me. Chills go down my back.

"I know you like me." He says whispering in my ear.

"Do not." I say.

He pulls me around to where were face to face. He starts kissing me again aggresivly.

I keep on  kissing him to show I wasn't dating Neville. I did not enjoy it though. Minutes later we pulled apart and he had his smirk on his face.

"Now i'm going to go before you do something else." I say opening the door. Before he could say anything else I walked away as fast as I could.