𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

the doorbell rang and i got up to answer it. i was met with vinnie's tall stature holding his arms open to give me hug. i hugged him back and motioned for him to come inside.

"hey V," i smiled.

"sup."

"so whatchu tryna do?" i asked leading him into the kitchen.

"i wanna make tik toks with you," he responded.

i laughed, "are you deadass?"

"hell yeah," he walked over to a window and placed his phone on it.

"oh okay then, ion really know any dances tho," i said following behind.

"okay fine i'll do one and you can watch,"

"okay— wait why you taking off your shirt ?"

"it's for the people," he said motioning towards his phone.

"nigga what people?"

"my followers, i can put it back on if you want," he shrugged.

"nah i'm not complaining, i like the view babe," i winked and sat on the counter.

he did the lil tik tok dance and i watched. his muscles were flexing the whole time, and of course my ass was drooling. i mean shit who wouldn't

he walked over to me and stood in between my legs, "should i post it ?" he asked as he showed me his phone.
"yessirrrr."

he put a caption under it then posted.
"you ready ?"

"nah, you should do another with ur shirt on to see which one gets more likes," i paused, "like a social experiment!"

"i think we both know which one's gonna get more likes," he stated.
"true, but let's do it anyway," i said pulling his shirt over his head.

once he finished, he showed it to me again, "i like this one better."

𝗧𝗜𝗞 𝗧𝗢𝗞

𝘃𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿 hey lol♥︎676

𝘃𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿 hey lol
♥︎676.9k likes
15.2k comments

𝘃𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿 she said she liked this one better♥︎286

♥︎286.4k likes
4013 comments

"have you send that trend that that's like 'finally copped one of these nda' and like they hold their girlfriend or boyfriend up ?"

i looked up at him slightly confused for a moment, "ohhh yea, i know what your talm bout,"

"we're doing it."

"so i'm your girlfriend now?" i asked raising my eyebrow.

"only if my dick fits," he shrugged.

we both burst out in laughter. "shut uppp, i'll do it
it."

we made the tik tok and he decided to put it in drafts and post later. his reasoning was that after he stirred up shit with the caption on the video where he had his shirt on, he'd post the one we made then go ghost. ion know i guess he just felt like messing with his followers, i just didn't want my face out there yet.

i heard about how people thought he was dating this one blonde girl, faith or sum like that. they went crazy and dug up shit from her past and said she dumped her old boyfriend just to get with vinnie.

it was a whole thing, she got "canceled" within the first two days of those rumors apparently. i'm not tryna have that happen to me only to not even be dating this nigga officially.

"are you hungry ? cause i am," i said looking up at him. i'm currently sitting in between his legs on the floor of the living room. we were watching bleach, well mostly him, i wasn't paying attention.

"yeah i could eat," he responded with his hands still playing around in my hair.

"aight imma order some chinese food?"

"yea that's the cool,"

i tried to get up but for some reason vinnie still had his hands in my hair.

"you good?"
"yeah, why?"
"i needa go get my phone, so get your hands out my hair."
"uhhh here use mine," he motioned to his phone that was placed next to my leg.

"Oh my God are your hands stuck in my hair?!" he didn't say anything, "omg they are! vinnie on jah imma beat your ass, bruh i'm not cutting my hair," i continued rambling in panic.

"chill out, if u sit still i can get em out without pulling any hair out," he said holding my head my head still.

"vinnie imma cry stop playing with me," i said fake sniffing but almost actually crying, "touching all up in a black girls 4c hair," i kept muttering incoherent things.

"awww you actually said my name," he untangled the last price of hair from his fingers, "my name sounds so sexy coming from ur mouth."

i turned and faced him sitting on my knees. i whipped the semi fake tears out of my eyes, "stop talking veronica," i sniffed.

"wow anarchy, no thank you? that's tuff,"

i rolled my eyes and climbed up on him, "okay thankyouuuu, for almost making me loose 15years worth of hair growth," i mumbled that last part.

"huh? what was that last part," he asked squeezing my ass. i pecked his lips and giggled, "nothingggg."

______

so this was kinda ass but there's some drama coming in soon so be patient lmao
lmk what y'all think so far in the comments<3